We are in contract for multi-family property and are looking for a loan with longterm fix rate, any body can help?

Asked by Frederik, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL Mon Jul 22, 2013

We are in contract for one of the multi-family property in Pasadena (960000 USD) 90% occupied.
We are looking for a good mortgage 20-25% down and longterm fix rate?

Any recommendation is appreciated ;-)

Answers

4
Roland North…, Other Pro, Houston, TX
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Is the property producing income at this time? It is important that the property be stable so that you can get a long-term fixed rate. If property is unstable and or a rehab project, you will not be able to get such a loan. At least not with low rates. What is the purchase price and the loan to value you are looking for. you can call me at 877-258-8462 to discuss the details. Thank you,

Roland J. Northland
GLO Investments LLC
877-258-8462
Hi Roland,

Thank you Roland for your help. We are in contract for one of the multi-family property in Pasadena. I can send you the financials and full details if you provide me with your email. The property has been stable for many years and is at the moment 90% occupied.
We would buy the property under LLC with 30% Share holder is USA citizen who is willing to sign for the loan, 20% USA residence, 50% foreigner.
Both USA citizen and USA residence have strong income and financials and are willing to sign for the loan.

We are looking for a good mortgage 20-25% down and longterm fix rate.
What you think you can offer us?

Frederik

P.s: Im overseas at the moment so best to have contact by email. If you find good solution for us then my business partner in Houston will meet up with you.
Flag Mon Jul 22, 2013
Rick Berry, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Houston, TX
Mon Jul 22, 2013
I, of course, would be more than happy to help. I am local here in Houston and can make your loan process a smooth one. Please call or email at you convenience.

Rick Berry
832-754-9381
Hi Lowell,

We are in contract for one of the multi-family property in Pasadena. I can send you the financials and full details if you provide me with your email. The property has been stable for many years and is at the moment 90% occupied.

What you think you can offer us?

Frederik

Flag Mon Jul 22, 2013
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Drop me an email and I will share my contacts with you.
Chris Hutchi…, Agent, Hurst, TX
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Call Capital Concepts http://www.4smartmoney.com they can help.

Chris Hutchinson
REALTOR®
The Michael Group
972.809.0607
http://www.chrishutchinsonrealestate.com