We are considering buying a new construction townhome or park condo...

Asked by J & L, Greater Baltimore area Thu Apr 3, 2008

And are wondering if prices in Havre de Grace now are the best for buyers. We plan on staying in the area for a while and will be commuting to the Columbia, MD area.

Answers

3
Mike, , Harford County, MD
Wed Nov 25, 2009
You don't want to live in Havre De Grace and travel every day to Columbia, MD. The traffic is a nightmare. I am sure you can find some great neighborhoods in between. I furthest Northern community I would look is Rosedale in Baltimroe County
Megan Mcgoni…, , North East, MD
Thu Apr 3, 2008
Hi J&L, It is indeed a buyers market. I can email you listings that match your search criteria and set you up so you will automatically be emailed all new listings matching your criteria. Feel free to email me and we can talk further.
Steve Abelman, , Maryland
Thu Apr 3, 2008
It is a buyers market right now and you should be able to get a great deal. If you are going to need financing, I can help you. Feel free to contact me at any time.
Steve Abelman
FreeStar Financial
301-468-0900
Web Reference:  http://www.freestarfin.com