Kittie, Home Buyer in Mount Dora, FL

We are a mixed race family. Caucasion parents of two Ethiopian boys. Would Mount Dora be a good place for us to relocate?

Asked by Kittie, Mount Dora, FL Wed Jun 1, 2011

Answers

5
Sharon Rober…, , Mount Dora, FL
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Family is Family, and myself being a mother of an adopted son, I can tell you that I love the many family based activites that abound in our area. All of our cities have extramly nice and different parks, many lakeside. Nature areas for walks, plus family friendly streetfests, and lots of local entertainment I myself feel very fortunate to be able to raise my son in such a wonderful area. Good luck on your home search, and please feel free to call me directly if and when you decide the move is right for your family.

Sharon Roberts
Coldwell Banker Camelot Realty
(352) 602-6646- Direct
CBCamelot@gmail.com
cbcamelot.mfr.mlxchange.com
Devi Pokhoy, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Kitty,
Mount Dora is a beautiful place to raise a family, No matter what kind of family it is. If you need some assistance please let me know.

Devi
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
407-227-3886
Tina Allen, , Mount Dora, FL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Hi Kittie, Karen is correct..Mt. Dora is a lovely place, close to theme parks which the kids will love! We are also not far from the beaches and definitely lakes galore!

You can browse my website for homes @ http://www.tinaallenproperties.com and/or send an email to tina@exitrealtytricounty.com with the criteria you are looking for in a home and I will be happy to send you some listings.

Hope to hear from you soon, Tina
Bill Deese,…, Agent, Leesburg, FL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Hi Kittie,

Absolutely, why not? Mount Dora is a great place to raise a family! There are lots of activities for family, great culture, schools and charm.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance with your relocation plans. Feel free to contact me for more information on housing, schools, and what makes Mount Dora a special place to live.

With warm regards,

Bill Deese, GRI, SFR
REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Camelot Realty
352-250-1653
Karen M. Ris…, Agent, Mount Dora, FL
Wed Jun 1, 2011
Hi

Good morning first as a professional Realtor I cannot answer your question based on the way you posed it. I do not base if someone would like or fit based on their race. Having said that, I will answer based on the merrits of Mount Dora and living in Lake county. The answer to your question is Mt. Dora is a great Place to live for anybody. If you want that small town charm and feel you will love it here. Mount Dora has vintage homes and new homes. We are approx 1 hour away from downtown Orlando and all the theme parks. If you like to boat we have lots of Lakes, so I would love to talk to you to help you find a home here and show you around our quaint town.

Please contact me at Karen M. Riscinto, CDPE. Home Real Estate Professionals, LLC based in Mt. Dora. 352-250-3166