We are a family of 4 and looking for a best place to live in Tallahasee?

Asked by Kishwlu, Tallahassee, FL Sat May 26, 2012

Hello! We are from Michigan and possibly moving to Tallahassee due to a job offer. We are a family of 4 and we would like to live in a good safe area with good schools for our kids and more of like a country setting. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Answers

8
Edwin F. Nor…, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Sun Aug 5, 2012
I am a Tallahasse Real Estate Broker. Feel free to go to my website and at http://www.TheEFNorwoodGroup.com
and scroll on the left side of the webiste to Tallahassee Links, and then
to Leon County Schools. You can find the "A" - "F" rated schools for each grade level.

Feel free to call me directly and I can send you information about Tallahassee and assist you in located the home that meets you and your family's needs. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a Blessed Day.

Edwin F. Norwood, Jr.
Keller Williams Town & Country Realty
850 264-0256
Email: enorwood@TheEFNorwoodgroup.com
Website: http://www.TheEFNorwoodGroup.com
Layla2, Both Buyer And Seller, Tallahassee, FL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
You should check out the area in Chaires and Bucklake. The Schools are excellent for this area. There is a four bedroom 3 bath for sell in Oakhill Farms area. 1991 Buckfield Drive, 32317 This house sounds like it will fit your family perfectly. :) Here is the info below:

Home for sale in TALLAHASSEE, FL 235,000 USD
THIS HOME IS SWEEEET!! Very well maintained, clean and fresh and ready for a new family! Large rooms and plenty of space for everyone to spread out! Formal living room, large foyer, great family room, sun room and sun porch, separate dining room and a great split plan. One side has the Master with large walk in closet, jetted tub, separate shower and double vanities. Down the hall is a full bathroom, another bedroom or office and the other side has a Jack and Jill bedroom with a full bath in middle! Lots of light streaming in the windows, french doors lead out to a beautiful enclosed sun porch overlooking your private back yard--perfect… for children and pets! There is also french doors leading out to a small porch outside of the dining room too! The laundry room is HUGE and there is an extra pantry there for storing extra supplies. Part of property is fenced in but you get 1.33 acres--nicely landscaped! You will love this beautiful home. Brokered And Advertised By: Linda Dix Realty Listing Agent: Christina Goff
Kmd, Home Owner, Tallahassee, FL
Sun Jul 8, 2012
The neighborhood of Woodgate. It is located between Centerville and Thomasville Road in the Northeast section of Tallahassee. We are in a very good school district and are located within minutes of both hospitals. We love our neighbors and feel very safe here. Welcome to Tallahassee!
Dspcjinstruc…, Home Seller, Tallahassee, FL
Thu May 31, 2012
Contact me the owner directly and we can make a deal! Leave the realtor fees out of it. email me @ dspcjinstructor@yahoo.com.
Miriam Nickl…, Agent, Monticello, KY
Sun May 27, 2012
Good Evening,

Welcome to Tallahassee. I would be honored to serve you. There are many options for you.

I moved to Tallahassee in 1982 to attend Graduate School at Florida State, met my husband ( who, by the way, is from Wisconsin), and have lived in Tallahassee ever since. We have raised two children here. The both attended pubic schools here. We love living here. Tallahassee is a wonderful community filled with wonderful people and our environment is wonderful. We have many parks and walking/biking/horse trails. You will love our canopy roads!

Simply e-mail your criteria for your home - # of beds and baths, sq footage, acreage, other needs... and I will e-mail you properties that meet you needs. This will give you an idea of what is available in our community. My e-mail is miriam@armorrealty.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Miriam

Miriam Nicklaus
Armor Realty of Tallahassee
Debbie Kirkl…, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Sun May 27, 2012
Congratulations on your potential move! You are going to love it here! Take it from a native, who has traveled all over, and love coming "home!" Tallahassee is surrounded by beautiful plantations and rural communities that offer you that country feel and setting. I've got some great information on Tallahassee to send to you, and tons of information on Tallahassee, neighborhoods, etc. on my website - it's a start for you! Feel free to open it up and use the "Area Information", "Relocation" or Search pages to get a better feel for the lifestyle here, neighborhoods, things to do and a searchable home for sale tool where you can save and organize your favorites. Life is good here! Call me ahead of time, and I will reserve time to show you around our City! You're gonna love it in Tallahassee, FL!
Debbie Kirkland, Realtor
Home Sales of Tallahassee Team at Armor Realty
850-212-0440
Rebekah Rive…, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Sat May 26, 2012
A lot of your needs and wants for a home and location would be based on work location, age of kids, interest of the family, price range, size of house. length of time before a possible relocation. I am not trying to be vague, but the best way for me to suggest a location would be to talk with you about your family, etc. I can set up a virtuall tour of Tallahassee and show you some areas that will work for you. I know that part of a job transfer really has to do with "if the family can see themselves living there". I have 4 kids and I know what a big adjustment that can be.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend and shoot me an email back with more questions or a time to chat.
Neil P. Ryder, Agent, Tallahassee, FL
Sat May 26, 2012
The northeast & east; what price range are you looking in & the age of your kids?

npr
My husband might be working in FCI Tallahasee. Our price range for the rent would be $1000-1400 max.
Flag Sat May 26, 2012
Thank you for your response. Can you give me areas in the Northeast part? I heard Killearn is good? We are thinking to rent for a year and if things work out great, we would like to purchase a home. Our kids are 8 and 15.
Flag Sat May 26, 2012