We are Looking for a single story house in 92612 University park. Anyone know of a property for sale in this area?

Asked by emskay, Irvine, CA Wed Apr 10, 2013

Answers

11
Shane Etemad, Agent, Irvine, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
University Park is very popular place. The price is still lower that other place in Irvine. Most properties are selling in 3 to 10 days. Call Shane Etemad at 949-400-4677 to show you some properties there. The key is to be on top the market. Offer the right amount and negotiate the price before it is sold.
Sheila Tucker, Agent, Irvine, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
92612 - yes there are homes available and would be happy to give you access to all of the active listings within your criteria. My office is in Woodbridge - right next to University Park. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convience and I will be happy to guide you through the process. Of course my service to you is free without obligation. I look forward to speaking with you.

949-943-4934 - cell phone
PacWest Prop…, Agent, Orange, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
contact the realtors at PacWest properties...they can help you through the home buying process at 714-771-3800 or go to their website http://www.pacwestforeclosures.com for the latest home buying information...
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Hello Emskay,

Best thing for you to do is get prepared to buy. That means getting your loan pre approved and getting yourself a hard working buyer's agent.

The market is competitive, but with the right professionals on your side , and preparation you will have an opportunity to buy.

If have not already done so, get pre approved for a loan. I suggest you use a direct local lender. Offers written with pre approvals from loan brokers are not viewed as strong as offers with approvals from a direct lender.

I have a great contact at Union Bank in Irvine. Shoot me an email and I can give you his contact info.
( NO OBLIGATION TO WORK WITH ME!!!)

I just like to make sure consumers have good info, so they can make informed choices!!!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Valerie O'Br…, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Good Day!
Time is always your friend so you can choose the best home for your family. The market is crazy now with few properties available and those that do come on the market are snatched up sometimes within moments of hitting the market.
If you truly want to know what is one the market and not miss the gem you want searching on the internet will help you know the prices but won't let you in on the opportunities to be one of the first to see a home. It tends to be a few days behind, and sometimes longer.
Having someone who understands what you are looking for, your budget and time frame and who can let you know when a property is coming on the market, and sometimes before will be your best asset. Thus an agent in this market is critical to your success.
Obviously we all would love to be that agent. If I can help let me know so you can meet your desires!
Valerie
Valerie O'Brien
Keller Williams Newport Estates
Tel: 949-478-2892
valerieobrien@owntheoc.com
managethis@mac.com

http://www.OwnTheOC.com

Secret List of Unlisted Bank Owned, Short Sale, and other Discounted Properties throughout the Orange County area. Most of these homes are not listed on the open market with or available through any online searches. Gain free access below. http://secretocforeclosures.weebly.com/
emskay, Both Buyer And Seller, Irvine, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
Thank you all, however we are looking for something a little larger 2200-2700 square fett
Not in a hurry. Happy to wait until something becomes available.
Stephen Smith, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
I lived in University Park and it's a great location. You can search for available homes through my website, or I'm happy to send you listings that meet your criteria. I'm also a fully licensed Mortgage Broker, so I can pre-approve you for the appropriate loan. It all starts with a no-hassle consultation. I can take you through the A to Z's of the market, the loan process, etc. Thanks much!
Web Reference:  http://HighcrestRE.com
Joe Van Foss…, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
As the others have mentioned, there is currently 1 single story home on the market in the University Park area. There are a few other 2 level homes in the area as well. If you'd like to see that home or any others, and possibly discuss strategies to get your current home sold as well, I'd be happy to speak with you.

Joe Van Fossen
(714)584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com
Deepak Chauh…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Sure, there is only one to choose from 3bd/2bath/1594 sq ft $679K. Feel free to contact me so I can know more about your needs/wants and affordability. As always the good ones are sold in no time. Here is my contact information. All the best!

Deepak Chauhan
Realty One Group Irvine
deepak@housesinsocal.com
Cell 949 748-9834

Btw ... I live in UP area by Wholesome Choice, I know an investor who has upgraded a single story home in UP, and presently out of country. look forward to hear from you soon.
Paul Loulis, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Wed Apr 10, 2013

There are seven nice homes available in University Park, but only one of them is a one-story home. It is a beautiful single family, detached, three-bedroom, two full bath, 1,594 square foot home on a prime corner lot across from the park. It has an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings and has many upgrades. This property has low H.O.A. fees and NO Mello Roos taxes. It is listed with my company, RE/MAX Fine Homes and I would love to show it to you.

Paul Loulis
RE/MAX Fine Homes
949-400-7805
Ann Urias, Agent, tustin, CA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Can you email me what you are looking for? Price range? Bed Room count? Bathroom? minimum sq ft? And I will be happy to help you :)

You may also serch the mls at http://www.annurias.com/