Home Buying in Cody>Question Details

Talldiania, Home Buyer in Cody, WY

Was is the going rate per square foot to build a new house between 1000 and 2000 square feet? What is the average cost of a well and septic system?

Asked by Talldiania, Cody, WY Wed Jan 26, 2011

This would be out of town in the vicinity of Cody.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Cody

Answers

3
Is the basement considered as part of the square footage in your price per square foot estimate? For instance, a 1200 sf house with a 1200 sf basement..would you figure 2400 sf or 1200 sf?
2400 sf
Flag Fri Mar 7, 2014
Your buyers agent professional direct all your questions to. They will be able provide you info based on data we use daily.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
$110 to $115 with a crawl space, $120 to $122 with a basement. Dan McDonald Construction 527-7445
Wells run about $42 a foot/ plus $600 base for drill head. Christensen Drill 307-527-4646
Septics run $6000 to $10000. Tigers Bodcat Service. 527-6124
Hope this helps.
My husband and I are purchasing land in Dubois to build two structures on, and we will need an indoor pool. I'm an MS patient, and the only form of exercise I can do without horrible pain is swimming. So, I guess you would say three structures. We don't want any stairs, as I had an accident, and I'm still having nightmares. So we would need slabs, except for the pool. We want a fiberglass pool, as we already have one, and we do not regret it at all. We are paying for our home and pool, and we have a non profit we are starting, and that will pay for the other building. Does anyone know who they can recommend? My husband and I do not know anyone in the area, so we will need to find someone and get bids. Lastly, what is the average per sq ft to build based on the above info.? Thank you for all your help.
Flag Wed Jul 10, 2013