Wanting to buy: MIXED USE property in QUAD-CITY area. NEEDED - Selling agent & broker/bank.

Asked by David Wood, Denver, CO Wed Apr 2, 2014

Hello - I was wanting to look to relocate to the QC area. The type of property I need is MULTI-USE [live work]. Properties can be foreclosures or properties needing work [looking options]. I am in need of 2 things: 1. An agent that can meet up with us and show us properties available [I would be coming in from out of town]. I would rather look on the IOWA side of the river, but can look at IL properties if it is a good prospect. 2. I also need to hook up with a mortgage broker/bank that can 'do' these types of properties. I am finding it difficult to find anyone that will do a mortgage where there is more than 25% biz-use.

I am selling my current property in Denver,CO. I will be using the proceeds of this sale to buy somewhere else, but I might have to move out 1st. Best Regards, dw [wood@dr5chrome.com]

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Nicole Johns…, Agent, Bettendorf, IA
Thu Oct 16, 2014

I'd be happy to help you in this process. Northwest Bank & Trust is a great source for "unconventional" lending, along with bridge loans. I like Maggie Pavano 563-388-2561, mpavano@northwestbank.com

Also, as a real estate agent. licensed on both the IA & IL side of the river, I'd be happy to setup a search to get you started. And then when you make it to town, feel free to call me.

Thanks, Nicole Johnson
RE/MAX River Cities
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Davenport Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more