Wanting to build....3/4-1 acre. Thoughts? West Forks? If not possible...thoughts on Wedgewood Estates?

Asked by courtney robinson, Austin, TX Sun Jan 27, 2013

Staying in 77304. Area that would be zoned to Geisinger Elementary.

Answers

2
Linda Maier, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Actually I did find a cul de sac lot currently available to build a custom home in West Fork that is JUST VERY, VERY SLIGHTLY under 3/4 acre. If you will send your email address to me at: linda@maierteam.com
I will be happy to send you the listing and, if you are interested, arrange for you to see the property. We can also set up a search so that you will be immediately notified of any additional lots that may come onto the market in the Geisinger attendance zone.
Thanks for your interest in our area!

Linda Maier
The Maier Team at Keller Williams - Your Link to the Lake
Montgomery County/Lake Conroe Residential Specialists
DIRECT: 281-435-5726
EMAIL: linda@maierteam.com
Julie Young, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Those are both very nice neighborhoods. I did a search for 3/4-1 acre lots and nothing is currently listed in those neighborhoods. There is a builder that is currently building in West Fork. There are many other wonderful communities that are zoned to Giesinger. My daughter attended that Elementary when she was younger. I am familiar and knowledgable about this area. I also can recommend some builders.

Julie Young
Allison James Estates & Homes
281-734-4846
http://www.conroetxhousehunter.com