Want to buy house in MI. lived and worked in FL past 11 yrs. How hard would it b to get loan? Have 806 credit score and 40% to put down.

Asked by Susan, 48071 Wed Apr 27, 2011

Have worked past 11 years in FL. Want to move home to MI, Great credit score 806. Can put down like 40% on a $62,000 house that I like. Don't have a job yet in MI, but positive I can find one. I can work as a waitress, back at my old job at the Marriott, doing housekeeping, even work 2 jobs (I am a hard worker). What is my chance of getting a bank to give me a loan????

Answers

2
Ben B Sadtler, , Glen Allen, VA
Wed Apr 27, 2011
Susan,
It would only help you to get in touch with a lender/loan officer to find out what you can qualify for. If you do this ahead of reaching out to a local Realtor in MI, it can only help. It gets some of the "ground work" out of the way.

Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu Apr 28, 2011
Hi Susan,

I am a licensed realtor in both Florida and Michigan, I can assist you with finding a property. Let me know when you plan on moving back to Michigan. I can give you the names of the lenders I work with and get you started finding a home.

Pam Bava, Realtor