Want to buy 3 bedroom 1.75 bath townhome over 1600 sq.feet with air.

Asked by Annemarie, Laguna Woods, CA Sat May 16, 2009

Answers

3
Jacqueline W…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sun May 17, 2009
Hi Annemarie...if you visit the website below you can set up a search so that you can see exactly what homes are currently on the market that meet your search criteria and that are within your budget. You can then use this service to organize your home search, look up specific addresses, see where there are open houses and, schedule appointments to go preview the homes. Let me know your thoughts...
Maryann Hard…, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Sun May 17, 2009
Hi Annemarie,
If you email me all your criteria, area, max price etc...I will email you a list of available properties.
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sat May 16, 2009
Hi there Ann Marie, there are many great homes available. I would like mke an appt to discuss what exactly you are looking for. Maybe it would be an idea to get together so I can fond out what the ideal home means to you in case I have the perfect one

If you are not already working with ana agent I would like to apply for the position

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Real Estate
(714) 552-6817