WOULD LIKE AN OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK TO AN AGENT REGARDING SAID PROPERTY?

Asked by Teresa Busby, Florida, NY Sun Jan 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003046357--SW-Mooring-Dr-…

Answers

5
Gabe Sanders, Agent, Stuart, FL
Mon Jan 12, 2009
This is a listing feed in Trulia from Realty Trac. A company that specializes in tracking foreclosures. This home is in foreclosure proceedings, but not yet available for sale. When it comes on the market, it will be priced differently. It appears that Realty Trac would like to have you sign up for their service, before releasing more information.
Web Reference:  http://www.GabeSanders.com
Debbie Reddi…, Agent, Palm City, FL
Tue Jun 16, 2009
Teresa,

There are at least 3 properties on Mooring Drive that are in "pre foreclosure" at this moment, but none of them are currently listed. I have access to 2 of the 3 properties, so if you can give me a bit more information, we can narrow down which property on Mooring you are talking about....one of these 3 may be what you are inquiring about.

Feel free to call me or email me with any further questions you may have.

Debbie Redditt, CRS, ePRO
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Prudential Florida Realty
772-486-4306 cell
dredditt@comcast.net
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Jan 12, 2009
Teresa,

Mooring Dr. is not currently listed be Realty Trac but is in the "foreclosure" process. This company posts random Bank foreclosure information in hopes of enticing people like yourself to subscribe to their servicers.

Your best bet is to contact a local agent in palm City for the information you are seeking. Google "palm city real estate agent."

Michael Sand…, Agent, Stuart, FL
Sun Jan 11, 2009
I have identified the property, if you would like more information , please call or email me at msandersz@comcast.net
Michael Sand…, Agent, Stuart, FL
Sun Jan 11, 2009
Hey Teresa, I am not sure exactly which property this refers to but would be glad to help!