WHat is the price and financing package for a newely built home in Lawerence Kansas?

Asked by Saeed Fadhl, The Middle East Mon Oct 20, 2008

The house Brick built and in the range of US$150,000 to US$250,000 for a family and is in a safe place with a good school (all levels). What is the financing available and what is the best location and how to proceed with the buy?

Answers

1
Rob Lang :)’s answer
Rob Lang :), Agent, Lawrence, KS
Mon Jan 19, 2009
Hi Saeed,

Thank you for your question. My website reference below will show you prices of new construction by both price ranges as you have mentioned and by geographical areas and features that you need. When you find homes that you are interested in, I will get you additional information such as building material quality, county appraisal, comparison with other homes on the block, and much more. I will also put you in touch with professional lenders better equipped than myself to answer your financing questions. A few builders offer financing themselves and I will let you know which properties qualify for builder financing. Lawrence Kansas real estate appreciates faster than any other real estate in the state so you will be looking at the high end of your $150,000 to $250,000 price range for your brick, new construction Lawrence Kansas property.

Thanks!
Rob Lang