Michelle, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Asked by Michelle, Indianapolis, IN Sun Jun 7, 2009

If you are still looking for a home to see call Jamelle Walker

He should be able to help you in your search.

Best of luck
Call me at 317-721-2274. I would be happy to show this home to you.
When searching for a home it is important to have someone that works for you...that is loyal to you.
When you ask questions of an agent whose name is on the listing, they will be truthful but there are certain things they cannot legally share with you because the law states they have to put their seller first.
As your buyer's agent, you come first, not the seller. As we search for a home, I'm able to use your insights to find the right home for your and then negotiate the best price.

Typically there are 3-5 buyers on my waiting list but due to recent sales I now have one slot open in my Buyer VIP program.
Call/text my private cell at 317.796.9825 to hold this spot for you.
There is never a fee to you and you will never be pressured to buy today.

*Please click the 'Thumbs up' if you like my answer.

Derek B Crager

Contact the broker voted #1 in Indiana.
317.796.9825 Cell/Text

Derek Crager wrote the book that Realtors across the nation learn from.

“People hire me for my head, pay me for my heart, and trust me most when I use both.”

Losing your family home? I can help you. No fee to you.
~ http://StopForeclosureAvoidBankruptcy.com

Browse Homes at:
~ http://BuyIndyNow.com

No matter where the house is, I highly encourage you to hire an Exclusive Buyer's Agent.

Having your own agent will provide you with the confidence you may require in order to feel like you have someone working on your behalf, and exclusively in your interest.

Ask your friends, family and work associates about their experiences buying and selling real estate. Most everyone knows an agent or two. (Or ten.) So be sure to learn more than just "who do you know," but rather find out who they TRUST.

Know, too, that it's always your choice of whom to have represent you in your purchase. Don't feel pressured or obligated to choose someone just because they're the agent who first showed you the house or was the first to return a call. Use your instincts. You'll know who the right person is for your needs.

Best wishes in your search.

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group
Hi Michelle,

Would be glad to set a showing for you to see the home at your convenience. Is the 46203 zip code the area you're interested in. If you send me information as to what exactly you are looking for I'll be glad to email you the information on this and any other homes that match your criteria.

Debbie Sakson
Hey Michelle! Nina 414-7371
I can show you whatever home that you are interested in and I can get you started in the home buying process. Visit my website below to contact me. I would be more than happy to give you all of the details of special programs available for first-time home buyers and foreclosure programs if you are interested! Check interest rates and get prequalified at: http://www.BestRateToday.info
Please feel free to contact me with the address via phone or email and I will be happy to set something up for a private showing.

Warmest Regards,

Mike Perron
RE/MAX Ultimate
(317) 294-4295
The address is not included in your question. Email me the address and I would be happy to schedule a time to meet you. mariam@mrahmani.com or 414-9770!