How are you? Welcome to Dallas.
We are helping clients that are moving from Ann Arbor this weekend to Dallas to find a new home. Would love to talk to you about your particulars and what makes a home a home to you.
1. We can get you into Southlake for your price point and requirements. :) You've got lots of options with or without pools, one story or two, four or five bedroom, 2,200 - 3,300 sq. ft., huge backyard with creek, or smaller backyard, etc. Your kids could go to the highly acclaimed Carroll schools.
2. Coppell - Naima covered that pretty well. Since you mention High School, I'm thinking that's your major concern.
3. We are searching for another couple who is looking in the Grapevine area and her entire family lives there and has for most of their lives. They have had great success with their kids in that school district. Her daughter had been in another school district that wasn't as advanced, so she had been on an reading program this year. With that help, she's been now advanced in her reading 2 grades and loves to read. My friend/client is thrilled! She says all the other moms have great things to say about the schools there, too. They particularly want to stay around Dove and Kimbell Ranch area because her daughter will go to Grapevine-Colleyville ISD. I could put you in touch with them if you'd like?
4. The homes in your price range for Castle Hills in Lewisville would be attending Hebron High School. It's academically acceptable. You can read more about it at http://www.greatschools.net.
5. Trophy Club - lots of choices in your price range. New builds and established construction. By the lake. Academically acceptable High School - Northwest.
Hope it helps,