WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A 1/3 ACRE ON N. HIAWASSEE RD., ORLANDO, FL ?

Asked by debsings88, Orlando, FL Thu Oct 4, 2012

Answers

2
Jennifer Ste…, Agent, Clarksville, TN
Thu Oct 4, 2012
That absolutely depends on the exact location, the best use of the vacant land, the current zoning (residential vs. commercial). The best way to figure value of land is to first determine the best use for the land. If it is a vacant lot with commercial potential/zoning, then the value would be higher than simply a residential lot. Nearby amenities, etc. also play a role. I would be more than happy to do a proper valuation for you - contact me so I can get the details of the property.
Jennifer Steele
Carolyn Bird, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Thu Oct 4, 2012
What is the zoning and what is currently on the lot? I would be happy to send you a cma once I have this information as well as the property address. Please send me an email.
Carolyn Bird
realtorcarolynbird@gmail.com
THE LOT IS I BLOCK SOUTH OF THE 408 EXPRESSWAY. IT IS BESIDE DIRECTLY ON HIAWASSEE RD. THERE IS AN ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY, ARBOR COVE, BEHIND IT. THERE COULD BE AN ADULT DAYCARE BUILT ON THE LOT OR A HOME CHILDCARE. OTHER THAN THOSE TWO EXCEPTIONS, IT IS A RESIDENTIAL LOT. 25-22-28-0000-00079 IS THE PARCEL NUMBER. THANK YOU. DEBBI SLOAN
Flag Thu Oct 4, 2012