WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO FIND HOMES THAT ARE OWNER FINANCE OR LEASE OPTION TO BUY.?

Asked by Clarisa Powell, Baytown, TX Thu Dec 4, 2008

Answers

6
Pat Evans, Renter, Katy, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hi this is Pat Evans again, I am so sorry I didn't give my email address, it is (jeslov3@yahoo.com)

Thank You
Pat Evans
Pat Evans, Renter, Katy, TX
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Hi, my name is Pat Evans and I am looking for a house for least by owner but it is so hard to find even on the internet. I was told that it is better to least from owner, will some one please email me and please tell the truth, because I was told that it cost more for a real estate to rent the house to you than it will cost for the owner to rent it, please email me and let me know what to do, I want to move before school starts. I need help. I am looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom, I really prefer a 5 bedroom but I will take a 4 bedroom and 2 and a half bathrooms with gameroom upstairs and a study.

Need Help
Pat Evans
Juan Carlos, , 77095
Thu Dec 4, 2008
Hi Clarissa,

I will be glad to send you a list with homes in the Houston/Baytown area that are Owner Financed. Send me an email or let me know where I can send you the list.

Hope this helps.

Juan Carlos
281-660-9988
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Thu Dec 4, 2008
Clarisa your best bet is to have a buyer broker who can assist you by looking through the MLS for properties that have advertised this. In most cases you can hire a buyer broker at no cost to you as they get paid their commission through the fee advertise in MLS by the listing broker at closing., This way you have someone looking out for you and someone who can provide lists of available properties and update you with new listings daily. You should meet with a local and trusted mortgage broker first and get pre qualified so yo have someplace to start. Good luck with your search.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Dec 4, 2008
Clarisa,

Our recommendation is to get in touch with a real estate professional located in your target area. They will be able to best assist you.

Afi Valizadeh, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Thu Dec 4, 2008
Attend our next seminar to learn about Lease with an option to buy.