WE've been looking at some of the lots for sale in Middletown. My husband thinks there is a building moratorium in place right now and we could

Asked by dittomom, Thurmont, MD Fri Apr 2, 2010

not build a house on a lot. How do I find this information out?

Answers

5
Paula Duarte, Agent, Frederick, MD
Wed Jun 25, 2014
Kelley Real Estate Professionals is based in Middletown and has been servicing this community among others in MD for the last 30 years. Owned and operated by a local, it is well positioned to answer your question and any others you may have about the area.

My name is Paula Duarte and I am one of the agents on this team. I may be contacted on:
Text or call: 571.331.2913
OR
email: paula@kelleypros.com
Willaim Wood…, Agent, Frederick, MD
Sat Jun 1, 2013
This is probably ancient history. There are home sites available and water too. You just have to assure yourself through a professional that the home site is approved and water and sewer capacity has been reserved.
Deb Bargeski, Agent, Urbana, MD
Sat May 18, 2013
Hello Dittomom,

Middletown is a beautiful place to live and build your new home. Over the past 25 years I have assisted several homeowners with the building process in Middletown.

You may want to expand your search beyond Middletown, as they have imposed moratoriums due to availability of water. There are several beautiful lots available in Braddock Heights, Myersville and Wolfsville, all of which tie into Middletown's Presidential Awarded Blue Ribbon Schools, where my learning challenged daughter attended school, and is now 1 year away from Law School. You can research these lots under Property Search, Vacant land at: http://www.FineHomesByDeb.com

I'd be happy to assist you further, and am only a phone call away.

Deb Bargeski 301-748-6719
Hall of Fame Realtor, CDPE, CRS, GRI, ABR
25 Years Real Estate Expertise Built On A Solid Foundation!
RE/MAX Plus
Denise Lane, Agent, Frederick, MD
Fri Apr 12, 2013

Your best bet is to stop in at the town hall on Main St. across from the Middletown Sportsland. They are always eager to assist! The link you may also visit is: http://www.frederickcountymd.gov/Directory.aspx?DID=4 and I would be happy to stop in and ask for you. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance, as I live in Middletown myself.

Have A wonderful weekend!

Denise R. Lane
Marsh Realty
240-529-7483
deniselane@mris.com
"Your Real Estate Solution"
Cathy Chapman, Agent, Frederick, MD
Fri Apr 2, 2010
Hello Dittomom,

Check with the Frederick County Planning and Zoning department at Winchester Hall. If there is a moratoriam, I don't know how NV homes is continuing to build.

Let me know if I can serve your real estate needs.

Cathy Chapman, Broker Owner Agent
Signature Home Sales, LLC
301-514-6839 Cell