WANTED ASAP: $1.5-$2m Laguna contemporary home w/ view. Style imp., size isn't. Current listings don't cut it.

Asked by J Dakota, 92651 Tue May 3, 2011

Anyone have a pocket or upcoming listing?

Answers

20
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Got another nice one, new construction. Be happy to show it to you. email: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com.
Sophia Maksy…, Home Buyer, Aliso Viejo, CA
Tue Jun 23, 2015
Mark Winn, Home Seller, Laguna Beach, CA
Wed May 23, 2012
I am going to be selling my home in Laguna Beach, $3mil; 180 Degree Ocean View; Very large Lot located on Glenneyre Street; Mark Winner;
Hi Mark, Will you be listing your home with an agent or selling yourself? I have buyers looking for panoramic oceanview homes in Laguna.
Flag Wed May 23, 2012
Debbie Brown, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Inventory has changed and prices are down. Patience may be your best asset if you have not pulled the trigger yet. Many homes are listed for less and some are inflated listings that will accept less if offered. Our little town is booming and I am looking forward to what will come. Good luck with your hunting and let me know if you have any questions.

Debbie Brown
Laguna Beach Realty
orangecountyrealestategroup.com
888-863-7480
Sharon Butler, , Orange County, CA
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Seems, your question keeps coming up? I wrote you an answer a long time ago! There is one home that was on the market and has been off and on. This one property started well above 2.3. It is in Laguna, it is very contemporary, it is owned by a Plastic surgen and it ROCKS! If you want me to check into it further, please let me know. I am sure if he did not sell it, he will be willing to work a deal!

Sharon
Mimi Davies, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Hi J Dakota

Did you find the property that has the style that is important to you? If not, and if you're not working with an agent either, let me help you.

Mimi
Jenny DeNunz…, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Thu Oct 20, 2011
Don't let photos limit what you see. Find the neighborhood in Laguna Beach that you want to live in and walk inside every home on the market in that area. Be patient, you'll have to spend some time viewing homes, but you'll know you found the right home only when you walk inside of it.
Tri Doan, Agent, IRvine, CA
Wed Oct 19, 2011
How do you mean by "current listing don't cut it?" If you could be more specific on what you are looking for, I am sure some of us will be able to help out. Any competent agent today will not only list their listing on the MLS but also syndicate it to the myriad of real estate search engines as well. Anyone who's holding a pocket listing is simply doing their client a disservice. Hope you find your dream home

Tri Doan
714-272-8356
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Wed Oct 19, 2011
Hi Jay! Have you found a home yet? There are a couple of new listings that I wanted to send to you that meet your requirements. Drop me a line at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com; so I have your email and can send these to you. Thanks so much.
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Thu Jun 9, 2011
Haven't heard back from you, but wanted to let you know about a state of the art Contemporary home that just came on the market. It's a bit more than you want to spend, but I personally feel the asking price is high for the comps in the area.
If you'd like me to send you the full listing sheet and photo's, please let me know via email at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com. Look forward to hearing from you.
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Fri May 13, 2011
Hi J, Have you found a home yet? I saw a nice modern home this week on Broker Preview. Would be happy to show you. Drop me a line if you're interested. cfleming@coldwellbanker.com
Rudi Hofmann, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, El Segundo, CA
Fri May 13, 2011
I'm certainly curious. There are gorgeous properties available all down the coast from Newport to San Clemente. What's your style?

Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference:  http://www.umboc.com
Erica Svenne…, , Orange County, CA
Wed May 4, 2011
I just heard of a pocket listing at Top of the World, 1.8. 3300 square feet VERY contemporary, beautiful views with an extra 1000 sq ft basement. Amazing views! I'm waiting to hear from you!! We have a few ohers that might work as well. :)
David, , Orange County, CA
Wed May 4, 2011
I have a great Home Buyer System, You can Receive Emails of hot new listings that match your search criteria as soon as they hit the market! This can help out beat out other buyers!, You can check out my website for my contact info http://www.daviddominguez.ismyreagent.com
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Wed May 4, 2011
Hi J, I live and work in Laguna Beach and I preview all the new listings weekly. We have preview tomorrow morning, if I see anything that suits your needs, I'll let you know. In the meantime, when I get back from preview, I will send you all the current listings that may be of interest. You mentioned a contemporary home with a view - what type of view? Does it have to be a water view or can it be a city lights or mountain/canyon view? Let me know. Thanks. Please contact me directly at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com.
Erica Svenne…, , Orange County, CA
Tue May 3, 2011
Hi J,
I work at Keller Williams Newport Estates and we have quite a few agents that work Laguna Beach. I know we have quite a few pocket listings as well. We also are not scared to doorknock in the neighborhoods, so if you forward your preferences and your contact info to me along with these other fine Realtors that are willing to help, you can have quite a team of Realtors going to work for you! That was a great idea to put it out there on Trulia!
My email is erica.socal@gmail.com
Scott Bingham, Agent, San Clemente, CA
Tue May 3, 2011
J,

See everything that's currently listed in Laguna beach at our website http://www.bcre.com - Beach Cities Real Estate. If you would like an automatic search set up I can do that for you as well. All I need to know is your search criteria and your email address.

Scott Bingham - Beach Cities Real Estate
Web Reference:  http://www.bcre.com
Sharon Butler, , Orange County, CA
Tue May 3, 2011
J Dakota, you did say specifically you know what is one the market and nothing on the mls will do! I work with distress sellers and I match the buyers to the sellers. If I know exactly what you want and....know you can write a check, I can not only get you the deal you want but for the best price! I have one tomorrow going to bid at 660K and it is totally worth a min of $975K but, it just came up and the auction is tomorrow! This happens a lot and buyers miss out! If you are serious, I will find it!
Amy Mosley, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue May 3, 2011
Have you seen 484 Nyes ? This home is a contemporary with an ocean view.
Zachary Evan…, , Irvine, CA
Tue May 3, 2011
Yes. I believe I have something that might work for you. I would prefer to speak with you directly. Please e-mail me at Zachary.Evanish@EngelVoelkers.com.

Have a good evening.

Zachary Evanish