Villages at Meadowcreek,Manalapan NJ

Asked by Ct, 08810 Sun Apr 27, 2008

Has anyone brought a home or signed a contract at The Villages at Meadowcreek ,Manalapan NJ 07712. Just wanted to know how the experience has been with K.Hovananian builders at closing?

Answers

3
RUNZI LOAN F…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Nov 18, 2015
My name is Runzi Moore,CEO Runzi loan firm i offer 2.5% loan contact me personally with this email. runziloanfirm@outlook.com
Ydc, Home Buyer, Cliffwood, NJ
Wed Oct 28, 2009
Hi CT, did you end of buying in Meadowcreek. Curious to know your experinces. Husband and I are looking into purchasing in this development. Were you able to negotiate upgrades etc. Would appreciate any and all info you can provide to help us.

Thank you.
YDC
Carolyn Pinn…, , Manalapan, NJ
Tue May 12, 2009
Hi Ct,

Yes, we bought a home at the Villages last year and we really like it. As with all new homes, there were some issues, but they were minor and the builder was quick to address them. They come back several times during the first year to fix any warranty issues that may have been found or crop up.

I would highly recommend Meadow Creek and K. Hovnanian to anyone considering it. It is a wonderful community!

If I can assist with anything, don't hesitate to contact me. I would happy to help and provide any additional info you need on the development, township, schools, etc.

Carolyn