Vacation Rentals

Asked by Felicia Smith, Elmhurst, NY Mon Sep 10, 2012

I'm currently looking for a vacation rental for the month of October needed for the first week in October, do agents in South Florida also deal with Vacation Rentals?

Answers

6
Jake Jamison, Home Buyer, Orem, UT
Wed Oct 8, 2014
It would depend on the size of vacation rental you were looking for. There are different types of vacation rentals that can work for you based on your needs. Larger families tend to like renting large homes or cabins, as opposed to couples and single vacationers lean towards condo rentals. http://stanleytownsquare.com
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Also if you are seeking to invest here let me know what you are looking for as well.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Mon Sep 10, 2012

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Hi Felicia,
I can help you find a nicevacation rental here in South Florida. Give me a call or shoot me a email on what you are looking for in a rental and I will send you some propeties to view. Look forward to hearfrom you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
954-404-4646
Kasia Weszcz…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Hello Felicia,

Please contact me tomorrow. I will be able to assist you.

Sincere regards,

Kasia Weszczak
Douglas Elliman
KasiaWeszczak@gmail.com
305-332-9922
Felicia Smith, Agent, Elmhurst, NY
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Sorry should of made my question a little bit more clear, I'am an agent in New York City, usually when visiting Florida I have stayed in a hotel or at a family members condo they have recently sold their condo. In the future I would like to look into investing in South Florida property myself for rental and vacation purposes, I will be visiting Florida the first week in October, I am looking to stay in a Condo or Townhouse rental no more than 1100 for the week in the Miami Beach area, I have been searching on some vacation rental sights, but also I seen on Trulia rentals some agents have posted vacation rentals, I want to know if there are agents in the South Florida area that speacialize in vacation rentals to assist me with securing a rental for the first week in October.