VA Home Loan Lender Referrals?

Asked by Dez637, Lakewood, CA Thu Sep 20, 2012

Can anyone refer a lender referral as well as a realtor who specializes in VA Home Loans? We are looking into purchasing a house in the Long Beach/Lakewood CA hopefully in the next 6 months.

Answers

10
Alex Montelo…, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Thu Aug 6, 2015
I can help you with that. I have successfully closed numerous properties with clients using VA loans. I have a lender that specializes in VA loans as well as downpayment or closing cost assistance loan programs. Call me if you are till in the market. I would love to answer any questions that you have.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic #01456982
Pate4RealEst…, Both Buyer And Seller, Carlsbad, CA
Thu Jul 9, 2015
Pate4RealEstate, Both Buyer and Seller, Carlsbad, CA

I worked as a Mortgage Broker/Realtor under Meghan Fitzpatrick for several years, until I moved out of the area and relinquished my mortgage license. She is the ONLY Mortgage Consultant/Broker I would ever consider going to.

FITZPATRICK CAPITAL
1921 Palomar Oaks Way; Suite 201
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Company NMLS# 44992

760-476-1041 (Office)
858-245-9514 (Mobile)
760-476-0200 (Fax)
http://www.fitzcapital.com/
Sheyenne Sch…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Fri Jul 3, 2015
I have PUT TONS OF VA buyers into homes here in Southern CA! I just had a 66 year old man, who is still working at a government job and was in the military over 30 years ago.... want to BUY A HOME! 5 lenders did not even ASK if he was ever in the military and wanted to get him on an expensive BRIDGE LOAN with tons of money going to them...
I asked him right away if he was ever in the military..he was, and he still had his DD214's and cert of eligibility...even if he had lost it, I know how to get it right away....faster than going to the VA.
I have connections!
He wanted to BUY without selling his other home in Costa Mesa... but he did not have that much money in the bank. So I suggested we still BUY with VA...so he could get the best rates and most of closing costs paid..and then his home in Costa Mesa had equity...so I hooked him up with a great equity lender that gave great rates and allowed him to take out an equity loan at the same time
on his home, so he could put 20% down on his VA loan and bring that balance down. This way his loan would be very inexpensive because 20% was already paid down on his new home. Then after we close escrow, we sell the older home and pay off the equity line of credit and he still walks away with equity on his home. So his older home's equity line of credit acted as a savings acct for him to
get the 20% down.
I THOUGHT OF THIS!!! AND I GAVE HIM THE BRILLIANT LENDER THAT BLOWS EVERY ONE AWAY! I WAS WORKING WITH a female lender but her co started having problems because they were too small and had to farm out their loans and could NOT do DIRECT LENDING>
So NOW I have a great west coast mgr of the DIRECT LENDING CO that I work with and
he blows everyone away on VA loans!!! Best rates, helps with closing costs... NAVY FEDERAL WILL NOT DO THIS and some other VA lending co's won't either....
You need to call me... 310-429-4170 I am putting SO many VA current military and EX military buyers into homes! These loans do NOT take long to do at all anymore...we have closed several in as quick as 18 days! Most in 21 days or less.
Call SHY at 310-429-4710 shy@shysells.com Need to BUY? Just call SHY! my motto...
I just put a buyer who wanted to BUY a house in Lake Arrowhead INTO A HOME!
Within 3 days or meeting, we got approved the1st day in 20 min, went shopping that sat, and sun..and made an offer on sunday..got into escrow on Monday! 4 days people!!!

The agent they were working with up in Lake Arrowhead Did not even want to deal with them when they said they were going VA!!! HORRIBLE!

U need someone who does these loans all day long! I DOOOOOOOOO! and I have PROOF of
people who I've PUT INTO HOMES WITH VA over and over and over again!
It is SIMPLE!
If someone tells u it is hard RUN don't walk away RUN!!!
Call SHY 310-429-4170 to BUY! shy@shysells.com or email me
I am with The Realty Group in Torrance, CA 90505
but I help people BUY from Lake Arrowhead CA all the way south to San Diego
and out in Riverside, and San Bernardino county, LA county, Orange County,
San Diego county...
Sheyenne Sch…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Hi I have a great lender who does VA loans all day long. She is the CEO of the lending company ...so you are working with someone at the top instead of someone who is just a loan officer. Most loan officers do NOT have any authority in getting certain things done or ok'd.
Also, some loan officers have just started or have not been doing loans long and do not know the criteria or rules and guidelines of the VA loan process, etc..
This lender knows every rule, regulation, and has been doing loans for 30 years.

If she DID not get the job done, I would NEVER use this lender again..so it doesn't help me to recommend people who can't help you, or don't know what they are doing.

She was able to finance a long beach police officer who I just put into a nice home in Lakewood with a VA loan. TIP for you: Make sure you get a copy of your DD214...you will need it to be able to buy with a VA loan, if you don't have it..I can help you get it right away...otherwise this process, if not done property, could hold you up for months.

I can definitely help you find the home u are looking for...just need to get you pre approved at a price range that you need to stay within...and then we can narrow down the types of homes you are looking for that would work for you...

Give me a call at 310-429-4170 or email me at shy@shysells.com
and we can chat.
Hope this helps thanks Shy:)
Brad Cummings, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Hi there first of all not all VA lenders are good, we have a past client who works for the VA Hospital in Long beach and he recently bought a house through us , used the VA Credit union and we had a nightmare experience in dealing with a young inexperienced lender and underwriter. We had to baby sit the whole deal. I would recommend calling or emailing Jonas Kruckberg who represented a staff sergeant -past client recently and it all went nice and easy!
Feel free to call me and I'll give you the number.
Kind Regards,
Brad Cummings
714-317-2486
coastlinereo@gmail.com
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Honestly - all institutional lenders do VA home loans. Where do you bank? Start there? Look for referrals here as well as other sites like yelp. Also, ask someone at the VA or anyone else you know...

Someone doesn't have to necessarily have to be a 'specialist' to be experienced and knowledgeable. VA loans are quite common and any seasoned Realtor or Mortgage Broker should have plenty of experience with VA.

I am aware that we can apply through our bank which is Navy Federal Credit Union but we wanted to look for options outside our own bank institution. And as far as realtors go, we want someone who has plenty of experience with VA Loans. I know a few realtors who have no idea how to handle VA Loans.
Flag Thu Sep 20, 2012
Todd Foust, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Here's the best in the business, just happens to be in Long Beach well and does VA no problem
Make sure to ask for Dan if you call the office.

Dan Crosley
Prime Lending - Long Beach
cell 714 553 7256
office 562.494.3336

good luck
Elaine Hack, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2012
My real estate partner and I have successfully assisted VA buyers for several years and I have several lenders who I will recommend to you. We work and live in the Long Beach/Lakewood city areas. Please email me at ebhack@gmail.com or call me at 562-235-9075. We look forward to meeting and assisting you with your home purchase.

Elaine Hack
Coldwell Banker
DRE 00984434
Claudia Mull…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fremont, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2012
I have just successfully closed another VA transaction in 30 days.
Very nice pricing in the High Balance at 3.75% giving the buyer some credit toward closing cost.
If you cannot find someone in your area, I work through the internet very easily.
cgravelle@diversifiedgm.com
Yvonne Strong, , Long Beach, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2012
Hello Dez;

I have done VA sales and also have a wonderful lender who is VA qualified to do their loans and fully understands all that is needed to be qualified. Please let me know if I can assist you in the future for your home search.

Look forward to speaking with you,

Yvonne Strong
562-434-4145
yvonne@fmobility.com