US Citizen who has lived in Mexico most of my life. I want to buy a house. I have the cash in Mexico. What's the best way to transfer to US account?

Asked by Javier Reyes, 60435 Fri Feb 8, 2013

I don't have any credit history in the US but I have the cash. I now I can travel with it if I fill out the proper Customs forms but I was wondering if there is a better way? A bank transfer or a broker. Any ideas?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Fri Feb 8, 2013
I would suggest not travelling with cash.

It will need to go in a bank account here anyway and then be wired to a title company or a cashier's check written. They will not accept cash cash.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more