USDA Guarantee Loan requirements; Owner Occupied -- what proof do you need to show the bank? Relocating to Leander from California.

Asked by L7811, Leander, TX Thu Apr 5, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kathleen Hut…, Agent, Corvallis, OR
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Generally you will need to sign a document when applying for the loan and at closing saying that you are going to live in the home when "owner occupied" is a requirement of the loan.
0 votes
Jeff Anderson, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Not sure what your question is. Bank info is typically proof of income, legal status, etc...please be more specific.
0 votes
, ,
Thu Apr 5, 2012
Hi. You'll need to provide tax returns to prove qualifying income, and bank statements to provide assets. They'll ask you for proof of intent and ability to owner-occupy the residence. I'm not sure what your question refers to. Perhaps a little more information?

Good luck!
Barbara Coker
NMS# 228545 Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
100% Home Loans All Over Texas
0 votes
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Thu Apr 5, 2012
You may need to sign a form from the bank that you intend to occupy the property.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Leander Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more