Thank you all again, and I gave every answer consideration and took a little advice from each person. The end result? I'M UNDER CONTRACT! (I know this is long, so if you don't want to know the interesting ending to my saga, just skip to the last paragraph where I mention referrals!)
Briefly (as possible for me): my agent is in transition from one brokerage to another and until it's complete, the new broker is my rep "on paper" and does help but the original rep does the bulk of the agency work (I'd already terminated my first buyer/broker agmt - and if anyone's wondering, I found this house after I terminated). So I couldn't exactly call the new broker to complain about the new agent - they're the same person! ;)
Anyway, at 4:55 I left both of them a message that since I couldn't reach either of them, I had no choice but to walk; I'd decided to sign the disclosure but they didn't know that. At 5:05 I received an email with a fully executed AOS - which had nothing to do with my 4:55 message!! The relo co. had refused to sign until I first initialed that bogus disclosure, and they'd also refused to have it updated by the owner. But I dug in my heels and fought for the house (and for the principle of what a disclosure is for) anyway. The 5pm deadline was set by me, not them, because of other now-resolved issues, and I wasn't giving them more time to see if a "better offer" came in; and I needed to know once and for all (this has been dragging out a long time) because there are open houses I want to see this weekend. I'm the A+ buyer here, I and wasn't going to let a "Goliath" relo company bully "little David" any more. Plenty of houses come onto market almost daily. If I had to lose this house, so be it. It's not like losing a spouse, as much as I love the house. BUT, the relo co. knew of my 5pm deadline, knew I was about to walk, and they caved at the last second, without knowing that I was about to relent myself and rely on the inspections! So they sent the AOS to my broker/agent without my first returning an initialed disclosure! My new broker, who was in a closing when I was trying to reach her (that's why she couldn't call right back) immediately forwarded it to me from her phone, and called me 1/2 hr. later, also in shock that they caved. She'd never seen that happen before, said relo companies are notorious for being staunch and unyielding. But they just "politely asked" that I simply acknowledge receiving the disclosure and they'd have it updated and properly completed ASAP, that promise to be in writing by addendum on Mon. Also, as a few mentioned here, I realized that I probably was (ok, I *definitely* was!) being over-cautious (occupational hazard) and the seller and I had clashed. Once I sat back and thought it all through unemotionally, re-reading all of your replies, I realized that it's true - the inspection will either be my savior or my "out" and I will give the inspector the disclosure to pay close attention to those questionable items.
At the end of the day (literally!), everyone's now happy, addenda will follow, and I'm already locked in at 3.75%! (How so soon?Too long a story for this thread but it's done - in writing; let's just say I'm proactive and I move fast, and I have a great lender rep who moved equally fast on my behalf; the process was started days ago and they already had my signed aos and financials, and had confirmed with my agents that everything was agreed-up, with f/e aos to follow. No one could know then that the relo co. would throw a wrench into the works at the last minute, after I'd already signed and delivered the aos.
BTW, I've printed this page to keep your names and perhaps one day I'll have the chance to refer people to those of you who took the time to help me. I have friends all over the country, and more than 9700 Google+ followers and friends, almost 5k FB friends and a huge readership. (Sorry, I had to use a pseudonym name because I'm known in my area. If I have the opportunity to refer, I'll include my name). THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU!