Tuscany Hills Mello Roos when do they end? Anyone know. Dates started and end.. Is this a safe area? Compared to Murrieta

Asked by DianaOGrady, Lake Elsinore, CA Sun Mar 24, 2013

Answers

2
glkelsnr4, Home Seller, Lake Elsinore, CA
Mon Apr 15, 2013
The Mello Roos tax on my home in Tuscany Hills lasts for 25 years from the year the house was built (1996), The fee is about $1600 per year.
Steve Manos, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
There were several different builders that developed the Tuscany Hills area over time. Some properties will see their Mello Roos end in the next few years. Others won't see them end for another decade or more. If you have an address you can go to the city's website at http://www.lake-elsinore.org to see the specifics on the Mello Roos for free.

The neighborhood is very safe and clean. The schools associated with this area are all top notch in the state. The homes were built very well, especially the homes built after the millennium. In terms of safety I would say that the area rivals Murrieta's upper middle class neighborhoods. Less traffic, good roads, some homes have spectacular views, plus you get more house for your money.

Definitely worth a look.