Tuckerton Meadows - Association fees

Asked by Erin H., Tuckerton, NJ Thu Jul 23, 2009

I'm about to start looking for a house/townhouse. I've been doing some research online and Tuckerton Meadows looks like a good area. Any ideas what the association fees are and what they cover? I'm meeting with a mortgage broker this week and I am trying to figure out what all of my expenses would be.

Answers

5
Curtis Lee, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Wed Aug 12, 2009
Erin,

I know you asked this question a few weeks ago and I hope you are happily shopping for a home and we look forward to you joining our community. The association fee $99.00 per month, we just raise the fee this year after being at $97.00 for about 6 years. The fee should be stable for awhile, the board takes raising the fee very seriously and tries to hold it as stable as possible. There is a one time initial fee of 2 month ($198) that is put into our capital improvement account & a $100.00 processing fee from the management company for the condo questionnaire your mortgage company will need.

Curtis Lee
President
Tuckerton Meadows Townhome Association
President@TuckertonMeadows.com
Susan Henry,…, , Ship Bottom, NJ
Tue Jul 28, 2009
Hi Erin,

Yes, Association Fees are approximately $100./month. One just closed! Very centrally located on Route 9; 7 miles from Route 72 and all that Stafford Township has to offer or just a few minutes to downtown Tuckerton then Little Egg Harbor. The fees include tennis courts, basketball courts, snow removal, trash & recycling pickup. I believe there are 9 currently available and 1 under contract; starting at $143,000 to $189,000. Each "court " is a little different, so be sure to have your agent show you all of them within your budget. If you are not working with an agent, please visit my web-site. Thanks!
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Fri Jul 24, 2009
The Associations fees are around $100. monthly. You'll want to check with the Homeowners Association for any outstanding assessments and reserves.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Atlantic Shore
Kimberly "KI…, Agent, Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Thu Jul 23, 2009
Hello Erin,

I agree with Marc, have you considered looking at Walnut Estates also, there is a pool, clubhouse, basketball, all the grounds maintenance, roads, sidewalks and extyerior of the building are taken care of for you. Only 2 minutes south of Tuckerton Meadows. They will go FHA and VA. Two just sold in there one VA and one FHA. Click the link to view profile of the home as well as pictures, taxes & association fee.. Thank you!

http://www.jerseyshoremls.net/njs/maildoc/a006tP3681.html
Marc J Willi…, Agent, Whiting, NJ
Thu Jul 23, 2009
Erin - great to see folks doing their homework. Basketball / tennis common area included in fees. There are a half dozen homes for sale from 143 - 163. Are you working wih an agent? I am a broker and would be happy to help you if needed. I assume you are not with an agent or you would not have asked these questions.
I had a buyer, in contract, on one of these units last month. It fell apart at the lenders end. It is good you are getting approvals from a mortgage company.
Call me if you want to see anything.