Trying to get more info on property listed here 555 monroe st. Brooklyn? Every inquiry to listing agent I've made gets no response. Can anyone?

Asked by Monique Achu, Bedford - Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jan 19, 2011

help? Currently it's listed on trulia as "address not disclosed". I would like to find out more about the property. It's priced lower than usual for that area, so I'm curious to know if it's short sale and whether or not someone can view the property. I appreciate any help that can be offered.

Answers

9
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Jan 19, 2011
If you are looking at a RealtyTrac ad, keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--or some kind of other fee--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties. Not sure as to why your inquiries received no reponse, however if looking to buy in the near future consider working with an agent of your own....
Laura, Home Owner, Minnesota
Fri Jun 22, 2012
I love this website. It's a great asset for finding information out about a neighborhood, and has a map also. You do need to pay for other information such as crime rate, but for that info you can do an search on the city of Brooklyn's website.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/reports/3118047/
Gina Mazza, Agent, Staton Island, NY
Fri Jun 22, 2012
i don't see that it is for sale.
Henderson Jo…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Feb 1, 2011
Hi Monique, I found the listing agent on this property. The property has an accepted offer on it . If you are looking to buy in Bedstuy. email and I will show you what I have in the area.When you email I will give you the details about 555 Monroe st.

Henderson Jones
Lic. Real Estate Broker
HAJONESREALTYANDMANAGEMENT
347-995-8341
hajonesrealtyandmanagement@yahoo.com
Rhonda Holt, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jan 20, 2011
Hello, I just found the agent for the property and left a message on your behalf. As soon as the agent contacts me I will give you the information to your direct email.
Web Reference:  http://www.RhondaHolt.com
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jan 19, 2011
Hi Monique
It shows listed for 545K thats about average does not seam to be a short sale..anyway send me your direct email so we can discuss things further. it we can't get into this one I can show you some others in the area. what is your price range?
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
Monique Achu, Home Buyer, Bedford - Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jan 19, 2011
Hi this is Monique I appreciate all the feedback. I have done many of the things you all have said.. google, asked a realtor to look into it, clicked on link on trulia. I realized now from you all comments that this property ad may either be misleading or false. Thanks again!
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jan 19, 2011
Dear Monique:

I would suggest that you "google" that address in full and see what comes up. You may be able to track down an agent or even the homeowner and call them. Also, if the property is actively for sale on http://www.Trulia.com there is a link you can click on for more info, I would also suggest you do that. When you do your contact info will be sent to several agents and one of them will definitely contact you and help you out.

If that does not work, feel free to call me and I would be more than happy to help you with this or locate another property that would meet your needs. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Jan 19, 2011
You really should find a local Realtor who can get this information for you. Just because it's listed on Trulia doesn't mean it's for sale. A local realtor will have access to the MLS information system and can see if it's listed, what it's listed for and pull any other properties you may want to see. If you need the name of someone in your area let me know!
Web Reference:  http://www.sallygrenier.com