Trying to find a place with bearable commute to North Brun. Price range upto 500000. Please advise. Concerns: good school districts, want newer homes

Asked by Abcd1234, Robbinsville, NJ Mon Jan 17, 2011

I am looking for a single family (hopefully) within that range. I loved Robbinsville Washington Sq. houses - but worried about their resale capacity. I am liking Robbinsville a lot but not sure.

Answers

3
Stacey Ferro, Agent, Robbinsville, NJ
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Hi, I have sold in Edison and know the North Brunswick are well. If you are still looking to purchase I would be happy to speak with you and share properties that are available. Feel free to reply or email me direct at sferro@glorianilson.com I look forward to hearing from you.
Anthony "Ton…, Agent, Robbinsville, NJ
Wed Oct 16, 2013
How much time do Ou want to spend on the road and what features are you looking for in a home?
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Mon Jan 17, 2011
Your best bet would be to find a Buyer's Agent to work for you, do the research and send you listings that fit your needs. I work for a national company (Coldwell Banker) and have access to a huge network of Realtors.

Alternatively, you could try asking your friends, family or co-workers if they would recommend a good Realtor. Good luck!

If you'd like me to refer you to someone in your area, I'd be happy to help.

Sally
sally.grenier@coloradohomes.com
Web Reference:  http://www.sallygrenier.com