Trying to decide a seasonal rental for Century Village (Deerfield) or Boca? Also, looking at Kings Point. What would you suggest?

Asked by NEpenna, 18407 Wed Aug 8, 2012

I drove by Century Village in Deerfield in March and it reminded me of military barracks? Need help in deciding? Would also like to buy a Condo some time next year when I get a feel for the area. Thanks!!

Don

Answers

11
Tamarah Riga…, , Deerfield Beach, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hi Don,

To answer your question. If you are looking for a community with plenty of activities, I would say kings point. If you are looking for a condo near the beach then I would go with century village.

Tamarah
Katlvs2dnc, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Mar 31, 2016
I looked at Kings Pont and Century Village Deerfield Beach. Kings Point much smaller, and less room between condos! CV outshines Kings Pont when it comes to beautiful walking trails and lots of trees. Also you pay for the classes offered at the clubhouse in Kings Point; whereas in CV the classes offered are free to residents.
Irwin Kornbl…, Renter, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Jan 10, 2014
All century villages look like that
Frederick Po…, Home Buyer, Great Neck, NY
Fri Aug 16, 2013
The nicest CV is Boca, hands down. Kings Point may be more expensive and I am not sure of proximity to shuls. Ours is walking distance to Torah Ohr and Chabad. Must be kosher. While we are not in the market to sell now, we could give a right of first refusal if the price (rental and sale) are both right. Where are you located? Are you strictly kosher?
did you already get rid of this?
Flag Fri Oct 24, 2014
Nitza Ramos, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hi NEpenna,

I'm not sure which one would be better because it all depends on your needs and likings. I have a totally furnished 2/2 ground floor condo for rent in Delray (just north of Boca), nice area, manned gated community, 2 pools, 2 tennis courts, very well kept/maintained community, 3 miles from the beach and Delray thriving downtown area for $1500 (seasonal, minimum 4 months, no pets). If this is something that might interest you please call me at 954-856-3156.

Nitza Ramos
Realtor & Community Assoc. Mgr.
East Coast Realty Group
Direct: 954-856-3156
E-mail: ask4nitza@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
Blog: ask4realtor.blogspot.com
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Walk to orthodox shul and Chabad; Century Village Wolverton A, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, new granite kosher kitchen with all new appliances, new ceramic tile floors, new window treatments and light fixtures, wifi, fully furnished all new and carpeting in bedrooms. prefer December to April; $1950 per month; 2mos. security; lease must be approved by condo.
516-297-3101
Rochelle Kle…, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Our real estate company actually handles these communities and we are on site. I would be glad to talk to you about Century Village or Kings Point. I can be reached at 954-655-0726. Looking forward to hearing from you with any questions you may have.. If you would like to take a look at our web sites email me at raneklein@aol.com or rochelle@centuryvillage.com

Rochelle

Rochlle A. Klein-Strulovitch
Broker Associate
Century village Real Estate, Inc.
Mobile: 954-655-0726
rochelle@centuryvillage.com
ranneklein@aol.com
http://www.bova-raton-living-klein-strulovitch.info
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sat Aug 11, 2012
The Century Village in Boca Raton looks a little more modern. The appearance of the two communities is totally different. There are no washers and dryers in the units. I think they might be prohibited.

Kings Point looks the most like a barracks in my opinion, but mmost units do have a wahser and dryer in the unit.

There are many seasonal, furnished rentals in these communities. Should you decide to rent it would give you the chance to look around a get a feel for the area. There are man other 55+ communities to choose from.

If I can be of more service please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
Arlyne Hoffm…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Century Village in Deerfield Beach tends to be more expensive than Boca Raton. The washer/Dryers are outside the units in 2 laundry rooms per floor. There might be a few units on the 1st floor that have put them inside the units but it's rare. Kings Point have washer/Dryers in each unit, usually on the terrace. Both offer a lot of amenities and free bus service within the community. There are many other nice 55+ communities in Boca Raton and Delray Beach as well. For more information, please contact me.

Arlyne Hoffman
Realtor, CDPE
561-445-6591
Email: arlhoffman1@gmail.com
Website:FloridaEasyLife.com
Nitza Ramos, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hi NEpenna,

You've come to the right place! I have a seasonal rental in Delray in a beautiful gated community with 2 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools and 2 clubhouses. It's a 2 bdrm 2 bath completely and beautifully furnished, minimum rental period as per association is 4 months and the rent is $1,500/month. The best part is that the owner is willing to sell it. So, call me if this is something that interests you.

Nitza Ramos
Realtor & Lic. Community Association Manager
East Coast Realty Group LLC
11820 Miramar Pkwy
Miramar, FL 33025
Direct: 954-856-3156
Fax: 954-934-9530
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
**Blog: ask4realtor.blogspot.com
Audrey Viola, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Century Village does look like barracks, but is very safe for walking or biking ,security is a top priority .They have many social programs in their beautiful clubhouse , easy to meet people, and are centrally located to the beach, restaurants, grocery &dept. stores .They have tennis and golf in the community, and are a bit less expensive than Kings Pointe.Many ( not all ) places inside are no longer allowing rentals , but I'd guess that you can still find a seasonal rental .

Kings Pointe is nicer .