Trying to buy a house or rent to own a house with a credit score between 550-558

Asked by Mariaortega_22781, Hayward, CA Fri Sep 13, 2013

Im not going to lie i havent been upto date on paying my bills on time. I dont make much to pay the amount necessary. I have my student loan that is on forbearence and a car loan that i did to help my sister inlaw. But i really want to work on fixing my credit to buy a house any suggestions all are welcome

Answers

6
Randall Yates, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Possibly I know a lender that works with 560 credit scores in California for FHA and VA. There might be some room for improvement in your credit scores that can be done quickly and rescored to get you to the 580 range where I know several Lenders that can work with that score.
Dawn Rivera, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sat Sep 14, 2013
Hi Maria, You do really need to pay your bills on time that will help you a lot. The car loan you helped you sister with if she is paying on time will not hurt you. You should look into finding a loan or mortgage consultant who can help you bring up your credit score. One big thing you can do is to pay all your bills on time. Try calling 510-226-2444 ask for Paulette or Nancy they both work in the loan dept. in my office R.E.Realty Experts. They will be able to tell you what to do......Dawn
JR Thrasher, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat Sep 14, 2013
Honestly, you have no business trying to buy a house and rent to own deals are usually a scam. Try paying off your debt and paying your bills on time. Once you get rid of the debt and build a good credit history then you will have proven to any potential lender who is going to loan you money that you are a good risk.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
Dean Paul Do…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Sep 13, 2013
I have several clients like you who are on the horizon to buy a house. It's best to get advice now, then work 12-18 months to pay off debts and rebuild credit, then buy. Suman Singh 650-271-1248, Aaron Klarfield 408-431-4263, Neil Clifton 510-468-1043, tell them Dean Paul Dominguez sent you. They are loan brokers.
Rishab Jain, , Fremont, CA
Fri Sep 13, 2013
You can call me or send an email and we can look at the best options for you.

Jain Rishab
RE/MAX Active Realty.
Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource
4056 Decoto Road
Fremont CA-94555
Phone: (510) 676-4770
Email:korerealty1@gmail.com
Rishab Jain, , Fremont, CA
Fri Sep 13, 2013

Jain Rishab
RE/MAX Active Realty.
Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource
4056 Decoto Road
Fremont CA-94555
Phone: (510) 676-4770
Email:korerealty1@gmail.com