Trying to buy a house but need to know how to qualify

Asked by Alexis Watkins, Johnston, IA Mon Dec 3, 2012

Hello I was wondering whats the lowest credit score you can have in order to get a home loan. I have eight thousands that I want to put down on the house will that help me.

Answers

5
Jason Breig, Agent, Ankeny, IA
Tue Nov 12, 2013
There are very few options below the 640 range. Remember the lenders will use the middle of all 3 credit scores.
Galen Kurth, Agent, Ankeny, IA
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hello Alexis I can get you in touch with a great lender that will help you through the process, Please call me I will give his direct number. 515-238-7633
Alexis Watki…, Home Buyer, Johnston, IA
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Thanks! I will contact a.s.a.p
Hi! My phone number again is 515.979.6791. Also, I work in the Johnston Coldwell Banker office & my mortgage banker is located in my office. If you'd rather meet face to face, that works too! Jill
Flag Mon Dec 10, 2012
Jill Leaming, Agent, Beaverdale, PA
Tue Dec 4, 2012
Hello Alexis! I have a great in-house banker that I work very closely with. I'd love to help you. Please call or email me. Jill Leaming: 515.979.6791: Jill.Leaming@cbdsm.com
Michelle Cook, Agent, West Des Moines, IA
Mon Dec 3, 2012
Alexis. It's not all black and white. Call me and I will I help guide you through the process. 515/528-3359. Thanks. Michelle Cook.