Trulia has a number of homes listed in Laguna Woods, but I'm not finding any specific listings for Leisure World in Seal Beach. How do I find those?

Asked by randy_haslam, Laguna Woods, CA Tue Sep 24, 2013

Answers

6
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Sep 24, 2013
Hi Randy,

I can email you a list of the properties that are currently available in Leisure World.

Feel free to send your email/contact info my way. You can contact me via phone or email at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference:  http://www.jamietian.com
Daniel Kim, Agent, Signal Hill, CA
Fri Oct 11, 2013
Hi Randy,

Hope your search for a home In Leisure World is going well.
My parents own a home in Leisure World Seal Beach and I am an shareholder as well, so let me know if you have any questions about the mutuals or would like to see the community.
Thank you!

Daniel Kim
Century 21 Action!
562-760-1032
http://www.century21action.com/DanielK
BRE# 01941173
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Sep 24, 2013
Well leisure world in seal beach takes only cash. No financing there. This is why there prices are lower than Laguna woods for one. They also do not have the income requirement as Laguna woods.
There are only 2 lenders that are approved with Laguna woods for financing
Dwight Moody and Steve-Carolyn Behrens. I have both their numbers
Most lenders do not lender in Laguna woods

I can send you what's available in Seal Beach. My information is below for you to contact me

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
What are the monthly HOA fees and Leisure World Seal Beach and what do they include?
Flag Wed Sep 25, 2013
Libardo Quin…, , Newport Beach, CA
Tue Sep 24, 2013
Hi Randy,
Market is very competitive at this point, the best is to get you set with daily mail on new properties as they come avilable you will have first pick and able to submint offers.

As you can see our realtors below are very well informed of the marked conditions and there is no doubt that any one will dedicate time to help you find the right property. I can also used one of my realtors to start the search for you.

I love to help you with your home loan, at Kinecta Federal credit union (the biggest in California and #2 in the nation in mortgage lending).

Our loan programs are:
* Loans to $417k 3% down
* Loans to $625kk 10% down
* Loans to $729,750 3.5% down FHA
* Loans up to $855k 10% down Jumbo loans
* Loans up to $1'250,000 11% down no PMI savings Advantage Jumbo loans

*21 days Guaranteed to close a loan
*$500 for closing cost, plus .625bps for better rate or extra closing cost.
* VIP membership, free savings, checking etc.

You can use below link for your own pre-approval conditions (do it yourself) http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero

Libardo Quintero
nmls 380933
PH: 949.899.8425
lquintero@kinecta.org
, ,
Tue Sep 24, 2013
Randy:

I'm a mortgage banker in Newport Beach that specializes. I have agents that specialize in Leisure World listings. Please call me direct and I will pass on their names.

In addition, if you need mortgage financing - I would love to assist you. It's always a good idea to be pre approved when shopping for a home.

My direct line is (949) 212-4578

Thanks Randy!

Grant Fawcett
Mortgage Banker
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
Ph: (949) 212-4578
NMLS: 832635
, ,
Tue Sep 24, 2013
The best way to find actual active listings is through a real estate agent. They would be able to search MLS. Trulia does not always have the most up to date information on homes for sale.

Do you have a real estate agent?
Have you been pre-approved?
*(both of these are the first steps in buying a home)

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

408-352-5147 - direct
800-900-7878 - toll free
408-445-7830 - fax