Treasure Island FL Townhouses

Asked by Len Nagle, Malden, MA Wed Jun 10, 2009

Does anybody have any information on the Nautilus Way Condo development in Treasure Island FL.

PRO or CON

Answers

2
Anne Hensel…, Agent, Madeira beach, FL
Wed Jun 10, 2009
Hi John
Nautilus way is the Sun Ketch units.
I really like this town home community, the Sun Ketch in Treasure Island on Isle of Capri. I live just around the corner.

The town homes were built between 1987 and 1991 and there are 3 different phases Sun Ketch 1,2,3

All the unit are between 920 heated square feet and 1030 heated square feet.

2 bed room 2 bath with an oversized 3 car garage, taking up the whole ground floor.

This community is in walking distance to the white sandy beaches of Treasure Island and walking distance to restaurants, local bars and shopping. It is a residential area but if feels more like a vacation resort. A lot of people live year just a few month a year and other owners rent their unit for the season. As everywhere in Pinellas county, the asking prices range has changed a lot. At the moment it ranges from $160,000 for 920 square feet to over $300,000 for 1030 square feet.
Let me know if you have any other question
Anne Hensel
broker
727 409 8706
Web Reference:  http://www.southbeaches.info
Wildwood, Home Buyer, Wildwood Crest, NJ
Sun Jan 10, 2010
Just checking are these units under 150,000 yet