Townhomes in East Windsor/Cranbury NJ

Asked by YellowStone, Franklin Park, NJ Thu Aug 21, 2008

Hello Experts,
I had been to East Windsor NJ area couple of times. If you take left at the Cranbury Circle on RT 130 South and go inside to the left there are many good looking townhomes.

All the streets are named with Poet names. Like Wordsworth etc.

What are those townhomes called. I am not able to search them on the net.

The one we went to was in Wordsworth CT.

I would really appreciate if you could let me know some information.

Thaks

Answers

2
William Leigh…, , New Jersey
Fri Aug 22, 2008
Serini:
You’re out of luck with Wordsworth. None are available now (there may be a “sale” sign but it is not available right now.

You’re in good luck if you’re more flexible. There are 6 available, 3 on Shelly and one each on Frost, Thoreau, and Keats.

Prices run from $279K to $329K. Since they are all 3 Bedroom 2 ½ bath, condition and urgency will be the main criteria in the sellers motivation, not basic differences.

If you’d like to work with an agent, I’d be glad to meet you at our Keller Williams offices in Princeton, otherwise, check out my web site and give it a thought.
Jack Vollenb…, Agent, Flemington, NJ
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Hi Srini,

You're talking about "Windsor Meadows". Check the link below for their 'unofficial' neighborhood website. Feel free to call me or e-mail me if you would like me to research further or help you in finding what you're looking for.

Jacobus "Jack" Vollenberg
RE Appraiser/RE Sales Associate
Vollenberg Appraisers/ERA Statewide Realty
Vollenberg@iname.com
Cell (570) 204-9125