Shekhar, Home Buyer in 20148

Townhome Toll Brothers Vs Winchester

Asked by Shekhar, 20148 Mon Aug 13, 2012

I am thinking to buy townhouse and have narrowed it to two. Toll Brothers-Meadows(Ellicott) and Winchester-Paxton. I did some homework and found that both have almost same area and price. Please advice what should be the best option with regards to location and construction of the house.

Answers

4
Shekhar,

Please call or email when you are ready to purchase.

Sony Kim
Associate Broker
Keller Williams
703 244 3997
sony_kim@msn.com
Shekar,
Both are quality builders. At the end of the day, the construction manager on the particular job will be the key. Regardless of corporate philosophy, each job/construction team will be different with different approaches to customer satisfaction and quality. You might want to speak to a couple of current owners in the subdivision. That will be tough on the Winchester side since they are just getting started but, go to the single family section they are building and ask around. I will tell you that the Winchester walk through I was on yesterday was very impressive as to the quality.

I would agree that Toll's location is probably better relative to future metro, but the Winchester property is a great "Green location" next to the park.
Dan Ritchey
703-999-0167
Hi Shekhar,

Both builders are very reputable in terms of construction. In regards to the location, phase 2 of the metro has been approved and a metro station is planned to be within 1.5 miles from the Toll Brothers townhouses at Loudoun Valley Estates which will increase property value for resale. The metro will allow for people who work in DC to be more inclined to move out west to get more bang for their buck (square footage, land, etc) which then lends itself to the supply and demand theory.

Have you visited the sales offices of these builders? I would be more than happy to meet you and discuss options and new construction incentives. Please call or email with any questions or a time and day you'd like to view.

Looking forward to hearing from you...

Meredith Coughlin
Re/Max Gateway
Phn: 703-403-5665
Fax: 703-483-3541
http://www.MeredithSells.biz
NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
In quality winchester score one plus. location Toll brothers score one plus. open floorplan is always advantage. lot backing to open area is also a bonus.

Kamal Singh
703-728-3403
Web Reference: http://www.vamdnewhomes.com