Top real estate companies in Miami?

Asked by Emme, New York, NY Fri Jan 16, 2009

I am from NY and I don't know any real estate company in Miami. What are the largest companies down there?

Answers

15
Debra and Ey…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Fri Jan 16, 2009
Just like every major metropolitan city, you will have the key national players of Coldwell Banker, Keller Wiliams and Century 21. More importantly though are the leading companies within these market that control the market share. They tend to have agents that work hard and diligently to get your deal done. Personally over the years I have worked for most of these big companies but have found myself very happy working over the past year+ for Esslinger Wooten Maxwell (also known as EWM). The company is ultimately owned by Warren Buffet and just like the value he saw in us, I hope too you will consider using us with your next purchase or sale.

Let me know if I can be off any assistance . My contact details are below and you can also check us at out at http://www.golanteam.com,

Regards

Debra & Eyal Golan
THE GOLAN TEAM
786-333-6200
Web Reference:  http://www.golanteam.com
Bad Time To…, Both Buyer And Seller, Miami Beach, FL
Thu Jan 22, 2009
"Kevin Tomlinson is the best. Everyone knows that. He's a real estate God."

-Barack Obama, Inauguration Speech, January 20, 2009
David Chambe…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Fri Jan 16, 2009
While the largest may seem important, you are only going to have one agent handle your side of the transaction, pick a good agent.
Javier Gonza…, Agent, South Miami, FL
Fri Jan 16, 2009
Re/Max, EWM and Coldwell Banker.
Apogeecondo, , 33139
Fri Jun 11, 2010
The best real estate company will be the one that knows everything about the area/condo building that you are buying in. An EWM realtor that sells mainly in Coral Gables isn't going to be the best one to sell you South Beach, and the reverse applies.
Each neighborhood has a few realtors that work that area: The Best by Area are:
Miami Beach: Rick Kendle (Houses/Luxury Condos), Darryl Fox (Houses), Cyndi Henricksen (Houses), Jill Hertzberg (the Jills-Waterfront Estates), Nelson Gonzalez (Waterfront Estates).
Kevin Tomlinson sells the most condos at La Gorce Palace Condo. Judy Werner sells the most at The Bath Club.
Leeor Bar-Haim sells the most Expensive and Exclusive condos, including the St Regis, One Bal Harbour, Apogee.
Rick Kendle is also known as the Realtor for exclusive, private clients, with no publicity (unlike others that advertise their client's information to the Miami Herald!).
Web Reference:  http://www.rickkendle.com
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Fri Jan 16, 2009
I've been in the real estate business as an agent, broker/associate, principal broker, associate/broker for over 30 years. The "larger" companies may actually not be the "top" companies.

Here are some of the top companies that come to mind;

• Keyes • Coldwell Banker • Prudential • Keller Williams
• EWM / Esslinger Wooten Maxwell • ERA • Century 21 • Re/Max • GMAC

In my opinion and observation; the largest cummulitive volume is done by the smaller, lesser known firms. Real Estate is Local.

It is always the individual agent that makes things happen. It really does not matter what company they are affiliated with.
Javier Gonza…, Agent, South Miami, FL
Fri Jan 16, 2009
David is right on, as the saying goes "it's not the size of the ship"......Agents matter most.
J
Linda Robins…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Fri Jan 16, 2009
Emme...We have opened a Coral Gables office for Keller WilliamsRealty which is the fourth largest company in the nation.I was with Coldwell Banker and another partner was with EWM so it's important to use a good company and the most experienced realtor for the area and property that you wish to buy. Keller Williams is a national company and now has offices in Kendall, Miami Beach, Coral Gables and Adventura.
RN, , Miami, FL
Fri Jan 16, 2009
In residential real estate, going by market share and sales, Coldwell Banker is the leader, with EWM second.
Stephenbroml…, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Tue Mar 12, 2013
A Keller Williams agent in the area (Miami / Miami Beach) who is fantastic and is timely, knowledgeable, efficient and incredibly patient is Valerie Benadi. One of the best!
http://www.valeriebenadi.com
Sydney Server…, , Miami, FL
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Alfredo Yaffe, Agent, Aventura, FL
Thu Feb 21, 2013
You want the national largest or the best one here in miami are?
At Yaffe International Realty We have four offices in miami dade and Broward and have agents that specialize in residential and commercial as well.
Please feel free to contact me for any real estate needs in South FLorida.
Regards
Alfredo Yaffe
YaffeRealty@gmail.com
Noemi Portob…, Agent, Kendale Lakes, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2012
I am looking for a company of real estate in Miami with whom I can associate, I am currently associated with a company that does not give me the support I need, I think I have a potential for this business since I've worked a lot with the public by time, but I feel like fish out of water with the company with which I am.
Telefono 305-446-1850
Rosie Morot-…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Jan 17, 2009
Emme,
Coldwell Banker has the biggest market share in South Florida,followed by EMW ,Remax , Keyes ,Century 21 ,Prudemtial ,Keller Williams ,and smaller ones like Realty World ect.
Beth Jenkins, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Fri Jan 16, 2009
Hi Emme,
Well, I can't say mine is the largest because we only have about 20 associates! But have have worked at the large (ReMAX), a very small, and now the "boutique" type I am with, now and I like my present company the best.
It is actaully all about the service and the relationship you have with your realtor more so than any company name.
We all have access to the exact same inventory via the Multiple Listing Service, it just depends on how motivated and customer service oriented the agent is in my opinion. I pride myself on having the highest level of professionaism and respect for my clients interest, and it has served me well. Feel free to visit my pofile her on Trulia.

If I can be of service to you please feel free to contact me, and it is best that you speak to several realtors to see who you feel the most comnfortable with. Having a great relationship is the best way to have a successful and pleasant experience searching for property because it can be a daunitng experience! But well worth it when you find the right property.

Best of luck, and I would love to hear form you,

Beth Jenkins
Realtor Associate
786374-4778
Web Reference:  http://www.arealtyteam.com