Toll Brothers New Construction in Walpole?

Asked by Jennifer Lambert, Walpole, MA Sun Dec 23, 2012

Hi- We are looking at new construction in walpole, MA. Specifically, Toll Brothers in East Walpole. Any info about the area (good or bad)? We have 2 young children and really want a family friendly area. Also, do we use a real estate agent or does the sales representative for Toll Brothers take care of everything? Thank you!

Answers

11
Richard Morr…, , Vancouver, WA
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Yup! Drive around and get friendly... the best way is to also do a google search...
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Fri Dec 28, 2012
Drive around and meet people.
Ask those who live there.
Interview the school professionals, coaches, etc.
Park in a neighborhood and see who notices you sitting there in your car.
Walk and talk.

Of course choosing a local real estate pro can help you save a lot of time.
(Not me, I'm on the Cape, but I can help you choose one if asked.)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Robert Hardi…, Agent, Walpole, MA
Mon Dec 24, 2012
Hi Jennifer. I am very familiar with the toll brother development and would be more than happy to help you. It is always better to have buyer representation when you are considering a purchase. There is also a newer sub division coming available in Walpole and I would be happy to discuss that with you. Please feel free to contact me at 781-381-5084 when you have time.
Bob Hardiman
Robert Hardi…, Agent, Walpole, MA
Mon Dec 24, 2012
Hi Jennifer. I am very filial with the toll brother development and would be more than happy to help you. It is always better to have buyer representation when you are considering a purchase. There is also a newer sub division coming available in Walpole and I would be happy to discuss that with you. Please feel free to contact me at 781-381-5084 when you have time.
Bob Hardiman
Tom, Both Buyer And Seller, Nashua, NH
Mon Dec 24, 2012
thank you for all these replies. Everyone has been very helpful! Will start looking at all new construction after the holidays.
Christine Sm…, Agent, Canton, MA
Mon Dec 24, 2012
Jennifer,
As the others have said, Walpole is a great town. Whether it be the Toll Brothers development or any other new construction, you definitely want to have your own agent. There are mixed reviews on Toll Brothers construction. I've talked to home inspectors who don't have such great things to say about them & of course there are people who live in their homes & love them. My suggestion to you is to do a Google search about Toll Brothers in Massachusetts. With this or any other new construction, you really want to make sure you get two home inspections, one at framing & one when everything is finished so you can keep an eye on everything.
Good luck with your home search!
Christine
Henry Mcnealy, Agent, MEDFIELD, MA
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Hello
My name is Henry McNealy .I work for Prudential Page Realty
I have lived in Walpole for over ten years. There are two listing for Toll Brothers in East Walpole on Atlantic Court. The Construction Company does have a Real Estate division, so you could deal with them. You could also get another agent to work as a buyer agent for you. (Someone not part of Toll Brothers Company ) If you want anymore help please call me at 508-801-4407 or e-mail henrymcnealy@prudentialpage.com. Have a great Holiday Season and good luck on your search

Henry McNealy
508-801-4407
henrymcnealy@prudentialpage.com
Prudential Page Realty
Robin Wish, Agent, Medfield, MA
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Good morning - I have lived in Walpole beginning in 1991, moved away and then back again 2005.
I have lived across the country and came back here because of a great community, wonderful schools and friendships. Both my children attended walpole schools and graduated to go onto excellent colleges in their choice of major: nursing and business.

Walpole is a division 1 sports town - the whole town seems to be out and about cheering for our teams.Children can join teams beginning in K if they choose for Tball or soccer and continue to whatever level they desire. Last year many HS grads received scholarships for baseball, golf, football and soccer as well as field hockey - male and femaie. If you're children are more interested in music or drama, they can participate in local playhouse productions and in middle and high school engage in film. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary of film festival last JUne - the largest program outside of Hollywood.
We are a town that comes together for holiday celebrations - 4th of July, Halloween Pumpkins in the Park, Santa photos and so much more.. We can talk about neighborhood parties and what is done within the schools. The district has a system wide newsletter that is fantastic! I would strongly suggest you connect with a local buyer agent to represent your interests. First of all, we know so much about the town because we LIVE here. I have sold over 250 homes in the local area and have an intimate knowledge of the town and schools. I would strongly encourage you to empower yourself by visiting ALL the new construction in town, see what is included and have a buyer agent help you compare neighborhoods. Hiring an attorney that is familiar with new construction to protect your interests. Contact me if you would like to feel certain you are making the right purchase decision.
Linda Wigren, Agent, Walpole, MA
Sun Dec 23, 2012
In addition to great schools, Walpole has a fantastic Rec Department and many really well run youth sports organizations. The community has a lot of Civic pride and comes together throughout the year for holiday celebrations such as the 4th of July Fire Works, The Santa Parade, and Pumpkins in the Park at Bird Park. Toll Brothers is one of several neighborhoods featuring new homes. I agree with Jean that you should seek representation when purchasing a home; it insures you have someone in your corner looking out for your interests. I am a resident of Walpole with children in the public schools. Call me, I'd love to help you find your new home
Jim Lowenste…, Agent, Newton, MA
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Jennifer, I am a full time buyer broker and have been representing buyers for 30 years. I am a long time resident of Walpole as well. To answer one of your questions: You should always have a buyer broker whenever you are purchasing real estate. It costs you nothing and you get the protection of a fiduciary who will research everything for you. I know that Toll Brothers subdivision well and I can help you get the right house for the right price if you hire me. Regards, Jim Lowenstern, Pres.; Castles Unlimited. 617-733-8280 (cell)
Jean Curley, Agent, Franklin, MA
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Jennifer - I work for Coldwell Banker and live in neighboring Norfolk. Walpole is a fantastic town with a strong community base with excellent schools. The location of Walpole with access to all highways has been one reason for many to begin their journey there. In Massachusetts you have the option for a real estate agent to represent your best interests in a sales transaction. The agent representing Toll Brothers, by law, has a fiduciary responsibility to represent their client, the seller. It is your choice to have an agent who works for your best interest in a real estate transaction, not the sellers agent. Call me if you would like additional specifics on Walpole, the home sales, recreation, etc. All the best, Jean Curley.