To San Diego,CA agents: Any foreclosure tours this weekend, Dec. 12-13th in Universal City, CA - Mirimar area in the San Diego, CA area? Thanks - R

Asked by R, University City, San Diego, CA Thu Dec 10, 2009

Answers

2
Mark W. Miller, Realtor’s answer
Mark W. Mill…, , San Diego, CA
Fri Dec 11, 2009
I have not heard of any "tours" like we experienced a year or so ago. Depending on your needs, any Realtor can set up a search of the local MLS that searces for homes that meet your specific needs in terms of price, location, size etc. (even foreclosures). It can be very specific. More so than any search website out there.

You'll receive an email notifying you that a home that matches your needs has been put on the market. This is a much more effective way to find a home. It will save you a lot of time because it will only show homes that meet your needs. If you would like some help with this, please let me know.

Sincerely
Mark W. Miller
mark.miller4@cox.net
619-200-6002
Rosemarie Li…, , San Diego County, CA
Thu Dec 10, 2009
Hello R:

I am a mortgage consultant in San Diego and worked with many clients on loans for their short sale purchases. Should you decide to go that route please contact me and we can assess if I am the best loan consultant for you and you are the right client for me.
Web Reference:  http://ims-sandiego.com