This website is dumb, you can never get a straight answer from anybody!

Asked by Jose Garcia, Rockford, IL Fri Apr 6, 2012

Answers

7
NonRealtor, , 23456
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Hi Jose,
I have the straight answer you are looking for. It has been correct for the last 5 years in your area of Rockford IL. Here is the answer: Save your money for a good downpayment. Wait another year to buy, prices are declining. Good Luck
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri Apr 6, 2012
I would like to help you but,
I cannot get a straight question from you!
Carl Ben Wit…, Agent, Upper Montclair, NJ
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Jose, working backwards, I see you asked about a Rockford IL bank owned house for $5900. You must contact a Rockford agent to find out the status and obtain specific information. RealtyTrac feeds Trulia info on foreclosures. Type the address in Trulia search space and call or contact an agent, maybe one will appear on the same page. Even better, go to Realtor.com and type the address. You will have a chance to contact an agent.
Mack McCoy, Agent, Seattle, WA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
You know, you can only hope to get as much as you paid for.
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Apr 9, 2012
I agree that straight answers are hard to come by; at the same time the posted questions often are not so pointed that a straight answer is possible. Many of the posted questions lack the factual detail needed to answer the question. As long as the questioner has the patience to provide the necessary detail a straight answer is available. If the question is very general, only the general rule can be provided.

There is so much money on the table, and a sufficiently complex body of real estate law and fact, that a Trulia question should be seen as the first comment in a conversation leading to the truth. Hang in there with us long enough to get to the bottom of the concern and there will lie your straight answer.
Leslie Varis…, Agent, Loves Park, IL
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Jose,

Your opinion is important, and I'm sorry you feel that way. I only wish I knew what you were referring to.
We can't provide assistance if we don't know the question.

Leslie Varisco
Keller Williams Realty Signature
ldvarisco@gmail.com
815-218-0896
Michael Eckb…, Agent, Rockford, IL
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Hi Jose, you ask me the question and I'll get you a straight answer.