This listing is actually in Dorchester. Can you please change the zip to the proper 02125? Thank you.

Asked by Kassondra Purcell, Jamaica Plain, MA Mon Jun 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109651937-40-Hancock-St-9-Bo…

Answers

3
Mikel DeFrancesco’s answer
Mikel DeFran…, Agent, Canton, MA
Fri Jun 28, 2013
Kassondra - Trulia pulls listings from many sources, in this case directly from the MLS, which in this part of MA is MLS-PIN. Any updates to the MLS will be reflected on Trulia shortly as they synchronize often.
FM, Home Owner, Boston, MA
Sun Jan 12, 2014
This property is in Beacon Hill 02144, just down the street from where I live. An open house there just ended at 1pm today. There is a Hancock St in Dorchester, however, this property is definitely in BH.
Kyle D. Smith…, Agent, Boston, MA
Mon Jun 17, 2013
Kassondra: Trulia pulls listings from MLS. This is properly labeled on MLS as a 02125 Zip Code. It is also not my listing and therefore I do not have the ability to change any information.