This house 9457 N Albatross Drive, Tucson, AZ 85742 sold in Apr 2012 is back on the sale listing. What's the problem here?

Asked by gusgis_aguilar, Tucson, AZ Sat May 12, 2012

Answers

4
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Properties in general fall out of escrow, it happens for many reasons. Not always the properties "fault" as buyers lose financing, change their minds & etc. free sites like Trulia & Zillow do not have accurate listings to begin with, work with an experienced local Realtor to review your search criteria & search for available homes as per MLS.

Best of luck.

Spirit
Jodi L Koch,…, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Sun May 13, 2012
This Home has not been on MLS since 2002. This is a new listing, REO Seller. Home has some sort of issues as it is being offered to CASH buyers only. This home contains polybutylene plumbing. If you would like futher information please let me know.
Marilyn Stark, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Sat May 12, 2012
Hi gusgis

According to the assessor, the home did not sell in April.

Rather, it was foreclosed and is now offered for sale by Fannie Mae.

The home is being sold "as is," and it will need some work. The home is conveniently located and has a fireplace and a community pool.

If you have questions, I would be happy to provide other information.

Marilyn
Cara Marcelle…, Agent, Marana, AZ
Sat May 12, 2012
Must be an error.
Property and Listing History
9457 N Albatross Drive , Tucson, AZ 85742

MLS #21211736
Status Active
Price $112,350
% Change
Date 5/11/2012
DOM 2
CDOM 2
Address 9457 N Albatross Drive
Previous sales records show 8/2002

This is currently a REO, foreclosed-upon property, however. Call or email me if you'd like more information!