This home has been in the market 85 days and it is a nice home MLS #4342383 any advice.

Asked by nasra19, Blaine, MN Fri May 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1045203449-11827-Fillmore-St-…

Answers

6
Christopher…, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Tue Jun 4, 2013
I passed this home up with another couple I was working with in Blaine because it was a short sale, and we saw some other houses that we liked more. That does not mean you should not look at it (we all have different tastes in homes after all).

Says that it is at a "pre-determined price". That should hopefully mean it is a "pre-approved short sale" where the bank has already approved that price. That can drastically reduce the time it takes to close down to only a couple month's. It would need to show better than the pictures, but I don't think it is at MV. I thought the home was just over 200k.

The list agent may be willing to submit a lower offer, or they may just hold out hoping a offer comes in that the bank wants.

We can talk till we are blue in the face, but ultimately my advice is to show the home and see what you think. People don't really buy homes off the internet lol! Go take a look and see if you like it, and if that DOES happen we can talk about market value and how to best proceed with negotiations. That is essentially a Realtor's job, and you don't need to worry about paying us sense the seller/bank does in MN.

We can schedule some showings of other homes in Blaine as well so you have something to compare to. I am available for showings just call or email me!

Chris Block
Realtor North/NE suburbs
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
Susan Hoffla…, Agent, Shoreview, MN
Mon Jun 3, 2013
Hi, Nasra!
Just wondering from what perspective you are looking for advice?? Are you the seller or are you wanting to purchase this place??

Those would be 2 totally different sets of advice.

Let us know what perspective you're looking for and we'll chime in!!

Good luck~
Web Reference:  http://www.homestosellmn.com
My husband and i are interesting to purchase this home.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013
Jennifer Ols…, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Fri May 31, 2013
I agree with Tim. The pics could be updated and show of the features of the home. Price feels reasonable, but the pics certainly aren't drawing anyone in...
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Fri May 31, 2013
Let me guess - You own it.

It's June - wouldn't you use better pictures that don't show that it has been around for sale for many months with all the snow. Some people don't like snow so it poor marketing.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri May 31, 2013
It's a Shortsale, you really want to sell it; and you are playing games with the LISTING PRICE?
Stacy Gerrety, Agent, New Brighton, MN
Fri May 31, 2013
Per the MLS, it says that the home is short sale. The short sale could be a potential deterrent to an offer coming in, versus a bank-owned or a traditional seller. You really need to see the house to determine what the issue may be. It looks nice from the photos and I don't see any major issues listed in the MLS. Depending on the specific situation, short sales can be a great option for buyers.