Asked by David, Atlanta, GA • Mon Nov 5, 2007
Jobs allow us to live anywhere.
1) Want a family community consisting of an eclectic blend of accomplished people who are passion about what they do and multi-dimensional
2) Both adults and kids need only go out their front door to spend time with friends and play.
3) Community residents look out for each other and are very involved.
4) Families can walk or ride bikes through-out the community without much concern about safety;
5) Community has a town center with quaint boutiques, restaurants and coffee shops
6) Close to water (lake or ocean) preferred, nature as a source of education and entertainment needs to be close, walking distance preferred
7) Good public schools preferred but not must
8) Easy access to a big city and airport (e.g., can take the train or ferry)
9) Four seasons; warmer weather preferred; we are in atlanta now
10) Homes in the $800k to $1.5MM range
11) Would consider planned community as long as not a clear-cut community
Real Estate in Mobile
Popular Categories in USA
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!