There was a house in foreclosure on North Park in Highland MI that disappeared from the list. Do you know what happened to it?

Asked by Fred, Highland, MI Wed Aug 8, 2012

Answers

3
Michelle Pay…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sat Oct 20, 2012
Hi Fred,
I believe the house you are talking about was in a pre forclosure state.
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu Aug 9, 2012

I looked at the public records and the only foreclosure I could find on North Park was 991 Park. It went to Sheriff Sale in February of 2012. It is currently owned by Fannie Mae. It does state to Verify the Redemption Period, which is 6 Months.

So six months from February 27th (date of sale), would put the redemption period at the end of this month. This should be listed soon, but it's not guaranteed. Let me know if you would like for me to set up a search that would notify you when this home hits the market.

My contact information is listed below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Joe Bertera, Agent, Plymouth, MI
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Fred,

I searched that whole street in Highland and don't see any current active listings on the market whether private owned or Foreclosure. Do you have an address and I can look into public records further to see what I can find out for you?

You can call, text, or email me anytime.

Joe Bertera
248.521.6443
http://www.joebertera.com