There seems to be a few apt that have recently come to market at 410 E Broadway (Sherwood House) is there something I should know about the building?

Asked by DK3621, Long Beach, NY Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

5
Carol L. Okin, Agent, East Rockaway, NY
Tue Sep 10, 2013
we manage 410 e. broadway. it's a great building. you never know the reasons why people are moving but it has nothing to do with the building. it's a sound building with many amenities. if you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 516-680-4398................carol okin
Bonnie Salso…, Agent, Long Beach, NY
Mon Jun 10, 2013
People like this building because of location to the Ocean, Pool, and workout area. The building is extremely well kept. The board is reasonable to work with and prices are good.
Eugene Clark, Agent, Long Beach, NY
Tue Apr 16, 2013
It is the time of year when people list their homes. This building is very sound both structurally and financially.
Alex Rubin, Agent, Long Beach, NY
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Everyone lists in the Spring which I feel is the worst time to list your property.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Keep in mind that people move all the time and for a variety of reasons; consider contacting management directly for any necessary information, or if the opportunity arises speak to current residents, etc.; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods/complexes....