There is this home that I really like in Homestead, FL. Is it possible to get the the home for the amount that I qualified for?

Asked by ezuni010, Miami, FL Fri Nov 8, 2013

The home is on sale for $182,200. It is a regular sale. It has only been on the market for a week. I am interested in the home, BUT I only qualified for $150,000. With Zillow and eppraisal, $150k is a good price for the home, but I'm not a realtor, so I don't know. Is it possible to negotiate the home down to that price?

Answers

4
Nelson Leon, Agent, Homestead, FL
Fri Nov 8, 2013
Everything is possible in this market. We have to have work with a couple of things in your particular case.

Just feel free to contact me at 786 999 2795 in order to help you with it.

Nelson Leon
Cell 786 999 2795
Easyhome Realty Inc.
Michelle Whi…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Nov 8, 2013
Most likely not. All homes are selling for asking price or higher.
Please feel free to contact me 786-303-3868 and I can send you a list of homes in your price range or you can email me at: MichelleWhite@Keyes.com

Michelle White
Keyes Real Estate
786-303-3868
MichelleWhite@keyes.com
David Cirinna, Agent, Homestead, FL
Fri Nov 8, 2013
To get the home for that price for which you qualify for will be a little hard, since homes are selling very quickly. What I would recommend is to contact a realtor (if you like me) and I can better assist you with a home that you qualify for.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

David Cirinna
Broker Associate
RESF
786-390-6324
Dcirinna@resf.com
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Fri Nov 8, 2013
Possible, yes. However, trying to get a big price reduction during the first week is a little ambitious.
#Most likely Not.
Flag Fri Nov 8, 2013
Most likely now. All homes are selling for asking price or higher.

Michelle White
Keyes Real Estate
786-303-3868
MichelleWhite@keyes.com
Flag Fri Nov 8, 2013