There is a house on E. Cleveland Ave in Hobart that is vacant....

Asked by Kate, Hobart, IN Tue Dec 20, 2011

I would like to find out more about this house and one other house in the area, both are empty, but the one on Cleveland shows it is off market, but I can't find if it's now on a short sale or HUD listing. Any more information on what the next steps would be would be helpful.

Answers

6
Christine Mc…, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Hi Kate,

There is a HUD home that is only 8 days on the market. The address is 2418 E Cleveland. It is currently listed for $45,000. As a HUD home it is only open to owner occupant bidding until May 5th. If you'd like to view this home, just give me a call. You can find the property on the web link below either on the home search or the HUD link.
Dan Spitale, Agent, Schererville, IN
Thu Apr 12, 2012
I know of a house on Cleveland that is about to come on the market.
Email me if your interested
dspitale@mccolly.com
Christine Mc…, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Fri Mar 30, 2012
Hi Kate,

There are currently three homes on Cleveland in Hobart. If you email me your email address I will forward the listing to you. What does the home look like that you are interested in?

There is a 1 1/2 story that is beige, a ranch that is blue or grey in color, and a 2 story.

Christine
Tolleston, , Hobart, IN
Fri Mar 30, 2012
Kate, can you be more specific on the address? There is a house on cleveland terrace if this the one please post
Christine Mc…, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Sun Feb 5, 2012
Hi Kate,

You can go to my link below to view HUD homes that are for sale.
Ruth Lang, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Tue Dec 20, 2011
Kate,
I'm not sure what house on Cleveland you are referring to....there is one east of 51 that has been on the market for awhile..the address is 2121 Cleveland....I have shown it several times....it needs a lot of work...lots of water damage in the basement...it is listed for $219,800. There is also one west of 51 which sits sideways on the lot...it is at 1301 Cleveland...if neither of these are the home you're referring to just get me the address and I'll be happy to check.. I have been a full time Realtor and trainer for 19 years...my email is ral2991@aol.com and my cell is 617-8306...thanks and happy holidays...Ruth Lang Broker Associate