There is a house I seen the other day that I am interested in. I could not find information about it online. The address in 2195 Mclaren in Burton, MI

Asked by Maggie, Michigan Sat May 22, 2010

There was a realtor sign still out front. Is this house have a sales pending status or already sold? If it has a sales pending status, can I still look at it and make a backup offer?

Answers

1
Ralph Fusco, , Oakland County, MI
Sun May 23, 2010
Maggie -
Sorry, that house went pending Thursday May 20, 2010...According to the listing / our MLS - that property was already approved for short sale by Guardian mortgage and supposedly could be closed on in a few days... depending on the buyers financial situatuion, of which I have absolutely no information. Looks as if you are out of luck on this one!
Probably would be a good idea to affiliate yourself under contract with a certified buyers agent. It doesn't cost you a dime and you will have an agent who will be working FOR you and your best interests. Chances are you may have been the first offer on this property had you already done that!