There are many condo for sale in fort myers for less than 50k.How can one get some background on these veroius communities?Info like # units ect.

Asked by Ronald Hills, Torrington, CT Fri Dec 4, 2009

Answers

2
Tammy Rodrig…, Agent, Lehigh Acres, FL
Sun Jan 17, 2010
Hi Ronald,
I am from Watertown, CT. My brother and his wife still live in Waterbury and cousins in Thomaston. Sounds like you are interested in making a similar move that I made and never looked back. There are things to be considered in Condo purchases and home purchases. If it's the condo life you like, great there are some excellent deals. If it's the cost that attracts you, there are homes that you can buy in that same price range.

As far as each of the communities, it would be wise to work with a Realtor. After finding a home or condo that might interest you, they can tell you all about the association, fee etc. I have left a link to a site that you can search out those and then put a search criteria in and it will email home that match that criteria on a daily basis.

Good Luck,
Tammy Rodriguez
AAA Realty LLC
tammyjrodriguez@gmail.com
Colin Church…, , Fort Myers, FL
Wed Dec 9, 2009
Dear Mr Hill

If you have a particular community or area that you are looking at I can e mail you details of the properties that are for sale there.
If you are not familiar with Fort Myers call me and we can discus your requirements.

Regards
Colin
Cell: 239 634 9499

colin@platinumrealtyservices.com