There are dog friendly gated communities, but are there any that allow fenced area for people who can't always walk therir dogs to potty. J. S.

Asked by Pemwcorgis, Jupiter, FL Sun Feb 17, 2013

Answers

3
, ,
Fri Jun 27, 2014
Hello J.S.,

Just saw your question concerning dogs and fences. I've actually had a prior customer end up buying outside of an HOA due to this same concern. This particular family wanted to build an enclosed, six foot fence for their dog to roam. The area they wanted to live in would not allow this practice.

In general, you would need to consult the Architectural Committee within the HOA Community for the answer to this question. Many of the HOA Communities that I list property in will not allow standard six foot, enclosed fences. However, I have seen a few allow a 3-4 foot, open space/iron style, fences. These properties were generally the exception and were approved by the Architectural Review Committee within their HOA.

If I can be of any help to you concerning real estate, feel free to give me a call or email me.

Debbie
Gabe Sanders, Agent, Stuart, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Many of these communities allow a fenced back yard that folks can let their pets run in.
Web Reference:  http://www.GabeSanders.com
Dawn Van Dyke, Agent, Stuart, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Hi J.S.,

There are plenty of dog-friendly neighborhoods; however, it also depends on your other search criteria. Please give me a call at 772-34-1231 to discuss all your needs, including that of your dogs.

Dawn Van Dyke
772-349-1231
DawnVanDyke@comcast.net